ICC shopabroad online

For all those who are worried about there credit cards , I have a decent advice.

If you have a CC call the Customer Care and apply for addon card on your moms name and give your secondary number and get it delievered to your address .You can choose the credit card limit and make it 10K or something . This will help you be liitle more cautious !

^^

Does the primary hold all rights to operate the secondary, even if it is on "my moms" name. Is it possible to get a CC made, and force the bank to set a limit, which would be quite low off course. Guess they might think am going bonkers.

I have a HDFC CC and I called the CC last week and Told them I need a card for my Mom and She said " Why not " :D . I asked about the CC Limit and she said that will be according to what you want .

BTW , I also have my fathers credit card and I operate it . No Big deal . My dad has many CC which are on his name and on my moms name . Addons cards are always free :p

dr.sankhadeep said:
if the their warehouse was in other place other than new york that would have been better.. new york has $10 sales tax . Best part is when there is some golden box deals going on or black friday deals we wont miss the deals . it is really helpful for those people who dont have credit cards

Well, its 8.75% not $10 flat. If you buy from a site which does not have a physical presence in NY you don't have to pay the sales tax. For eg NewEgg has no tax for NY.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Bought Dell Vostro 3450 for 25.3k (all inclusive) through Shopabroadonline.com

EBAY.COM

It's certified refurbished but comes with 1 year warranty.

Specs: i3-2310, 2GB RAM, 250GB 7200rpm, Fingerprint reader, Webcam, USB 3.0 (not sure), WIN 7 HP, WIDI (wireless display) etc..

bro its iccshopabroad not SHOPYOURWORLD(both are different companies). u can do one thing u can also contact aramex shipandshop member in our dealers paradise forum .they can also help u.

just curious , if i buy something from their estimate , is that the final rate or will they ask for any more duties? , secondly any stories of things being damaged or lost?

dont worry they sometimes miss it .

Either ask again or mail them about the status of quote or call them

BTW was it a duty free quote or normal one

both options are available on their website itself

why to ask for a quote use shopabroad calculator

just call them and type the xtension 139....u can speak to sanjay ghosal or miss rahila whoever is available...

they always reply me for quotes..,,just a ordered a shoe from amazon via icc .their quote was cheaper by 800-900rs from other sources. the best part is thier quote is all inclusive of local shipping via bluedart. no hassles

kooabs03 said:
Is it possible to buy items from ebay auction?

No.

Also, one cannot buy an item from ebay.com through them if the same item(from same seller) is available on Ebay Global buy.

However, you can buy ebay auction item using their Just Ship service.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kippu said:
just curious , if i buy something from their estimate , is that the final rate or will they ask for any more duties? , secondly any stories of things being damaged or lost?

If you buy something using a quote sent following your request with the item link, then its final price all inclusive. But if you are using their calculator then it won't be final as all the details are filled by yourself.

I used them for my Asus Xformer, product was delivered fast and safely but box seal was open, although nothing was missing.

jainanshal said:
No.

Also, one cannot buy an item from ebay.com through them if the same item(from same seller) is available on Ebay Global buy.

However, you can buy ebay auction item using their Just Ship service.

I guess I cant use duty free in that case..

Back