ICC World Twenty20, 2010 (Apr 30 - May 16)

^^ Don't start that again..! I believe Dhoni and most other members of this Indian team would play their heart out, 1.5 million $ or not.

who is this Murali Vijay ? just because he scored a century in IPL he is fir to play in Indian XI.. utter non sense selection by Srikanth, he is very biased

what the hell is Ravinder Jadeja doing in the team inspite of repeated failures ?

WTH is that batting......

I am very frustrated now...I dont know how to vent my anger after seeing the match....

We already know what they are going to bowl..short stuff and you are well equipped......

It's like the students already have the question paper before the exam and still don't know what to do.

arrow004 said:
And why the hell is tendulkar not playing ?? Old-age didn't stop him from playing IPL where there was more money to be made!! But he couldn't make time for more important T20 world cup...Suddenly he had to be with his family!!

Are you nuts? :S He retired from T20 back in 2007

arrow004 said:
And why the hell is tendulkar not playing ?? Old-age didn't stop him from playing IPL where there was more money to be made!! But he couldn't make time for more important T20 world cup...Suddenly he had to be with his family!!

He never said that he wanted to be with his family. He made it clear that he would not make himself available for T20I or in other words, you can say, he retired from the shortest format of the game (like Ricky Ponting). As to why he did that, it's again because of people like you, wherein 1 failure and you would have a go at him like, "He played so well for Mumbai Indians, why can't he play every single match for India in the same way and get the team out of pressure situations while the other 10 loiter around.

There would then be questions like, "Why don't they take youngsters like Murali Vijay who hit a fabulous (fluke) century in IPL, instead of taking these oldies."

There is still mathematical probability for India to reach Semis. But though I am a die hard fan I would want India not to reach it because if you cant handle short pich stuff then you are not a good enough team.

If dhoni or someone say that the pitch is not in their favor and they haven't had the luxury of playing in these kind of pitches in India then I would say - that is why this is called international cricket not domestic cricket.

Reasons For Poor Performance

No fast bowling all rounder

No Genuine Fast Bowler (We did not bowl many short pitch balls while the opposition was banging us)

Pathetic performance by Ravindra Jadeja, Yusuf Pathan....

Out of form Players (Yuvraj Singh, Gambir)

Many Lottery Players (Again Yusuf Pathan, Murali Vijay, Raina)

Should have provided chance to R Ashwin or Ohja

Over Hype team

About Tendulkar - No one wanted him in 2007 when his performance was not that great. May be from that time he did not want to take part.

i think we do not have to play international tournaments anymore, our cricketers make enough money domestically !!!!!!

mahohar zindabad & last but not least the power behind all this

I hope at least one team (Sri Lanka) from the subcontinent makes it to the semis. Speaks a lot about the difference in pitches, but if Australians/England/NZ can adapt to the difference then there's no excuse.

Sri Lanka is gonna lose by a big margin i guess. That goes in India's favour.

Ind beat SL

Aus beat WI

Thats the only possibility, right? with NRR coming into play....

^^^ Yep ur rite Nixy..

But India have to beat Srilanka with a big big big margin just like Australia did today

And also Australia has to beat WI..

I think thats not possible..I think India will loose all their super eights matches

Back