Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

PE is very high, P/B high, EPS low. Momentum good, seems people are expect good results. May be a ride till results are declared and then sell off after that.

Wondering whether to book Premier Energies IPO... or buy at listing.
go for it gmp is good will be listed at 40% premium. also buy 1 share of bajaj finserv for shareholder quota in bajaj housing ipo

about genus
it has potential for growth in future, kinda monopoly in smart meter segment central govt has already passed for installation of smart meters.
here in patna 99% meters are from genus

this

Resourceful Automobile Limited's IPO and listing is an alert on market euphoria.
I took my bets on Premier Energies IPO, keeping fingers crossed for allotment and listing gains if lucky enough.

This was my first time applying for an ipo online. Applied for premier energies through Angel broking. It says approve payment before 5 pm today. It's been about 3 hours but nothing appears on Google pay so far. Do I need to manually keep checking G pay or what? Sorry for this dumb question lol

This was my first time applying for an ipo online. Applied for premier energies through Angel broking. It says approve payment before 5 pm today. It's been about 3 hours but nothing appears on Google pay so far. Do I need to manually keep checking G pay or what? Sorry for this dumb question lol
Should have read comments on chittorgarh ipo page of Premier energies. Ppl are not getting upi mandate to approve for this ipo for hours. This issue is coming only for this ipo while for other IPOs the upi mandate is coming as usual.

Applied through ICICI Direct IPO menu.
Didn't ask for payment transaction, it's a 3 in 1 account, may be because of that ? Don't know.
Can see the listing in IPO order book section.
In fund allocation section can see: "Note: The amount will be blocked at the time of IPO order placement."

Last edited:
Should have read comments on chittorgarh ipo page of Premier energies. Ppl are not getting upi mandate to approve for this ipo for hours. This issue is coming only for this ipo while for other IPOs the upi mandate is coming as usual.
Bruh I didn't read that much, no time honestly. Just applied, checked back after couple of hours, no request from GPay, asked here.
Anyway, ironically, just after your message I opened GPay again, and there was the bloody popup. Here's the problem though, why did I manually need to open the GPay app? It should have come automatically!
Anyway ....

If you guys don't mind disclosing how much money are you investing on Premier Energies IPO, I've never applied for it and its tempting

Last edited:
Since this issue is going to be over-subscribed my multiple times, its a waste to apply for more than 1 lot as even if you get the allotment by luck, only 1 lot will be issued.

applied through angel one and it was a success maybe you should have tried with another upi handle
The ipo allotment process: https://support.zerodha.com/category/console/ipo/other-ipo-queries/articles/ipo-allotment-process
Applied for ~75K; if not allotted refund will be on 2-Sep, listing on 3-Sep.
I always apply for 2 lots more the better but hardly more than 1 lot is allotted.
If you guys don't mind disclosing how much money are you investing on Premier Energies IPO, I've never applied for it and its tempting
its a fix price always below 15k for 1 lot most cases its 14,xxx

@sauravghosh apply for ECOS india mobility ipo and dont apply now , apply after 10 am tmrw and approve mandate as soon as you get

also bajaj housing ipo will come soon all of you should take 1 share of bajaj finserv for shareholder quota buy it now to be eligible

Last edited:
Applied, lets see what happens but ICICI blocked me because these guys couldn't reach me when I used automatic approval through phone pay. I got couple of mails regarding the same.

Ok I see a message on phone, Does it mean they blocked the sum of amount or my whole account?

Dear Customer, your account has been blocked by an amount of INR XXX against the UPI one-time mandate-ICICI Bank.

Last edited:
Applied, lets see what happens but ICICI blocked me because these guys couldn't reach me when I used automatic approval through phone pay. I got couple of mails regarding the same.

Ok I see a message on phone, Does it mean they blocked the sum of amount or my whole account?

Dear Customer, your account has been blocked by an amount of INR XXX against the UPI one-time mandate-ICICI Bank.
yes its blocked

Back