Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

jo regret ho raha hai na isko nahi lene ka, include suzlon also hitting UC everyday.

whats the target for suzlon and ola?
For amusement, read all the targets set by analysts over the past few months and see how off target they have been. We have gone from meme stocks to meme market over here, so only buzzwords like "electric" and "renewable" matter a lot more than the actual fundamentals.

For amusement, read all the targets set by analysts over the past few months and see how off target they have been. We have gone from meme stocks to meme market over here, so only buzzwords like "electric" and "renewable" matter a lot more than the actual fundamentals.
yes will do

I got the FirstCry IPO allotted, and it listed today at a 40% premium. Should I continue to hold it or sell half and book profit? I’ve put a stop loss at 40% just to be safe, and currently, it’s trading at a 45% premium.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-13 at 9.56.15 AM.jpeg

Everyone's a genius in bull market. I had a colleague scoff at mutual funds because individual stocks are giving better returns.

yes will do

I got the FirstCry IPO allotted, and it listed today at a 40% premium. Should I continue to hold it or sell half and book profit? I’ve put a stop loss at 40% just to be safe, and currently, it’s trading at a 45% premium.

View attachment 204535
No one knows better. Institutional investors had mostly stayed away from the IPO because of overvaluation and yet retail investors stepped in. If you think you have got enough profit out of it, then redeem it, and do so without regrets as you are not losing money.
Everyone's a genius in bull market. I had a colleague scoff at mutual funds because individual stocks are giving better returns.
Have the same case with my colleagues. This is their get rich and retire early scheme. They completely ignore me when I tell them to compare the profit from their 200% stock to the profit from their entire portfolio. It is just a confirmation bias that everyone is susceptible to. Heck, I found that I have more money invested in that stock from my MF holdings.

Back