Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

Used to monitor this stock earlier, dropped of my target unfortunately, mentioned it earlier here:
It's a make and break stock for some.
Avanti was not on my watchlist but was keeping an eye on Lotus for past 5 days, If I had taken a call it would have been a top gainer with upper circuit for 5 days straight anyways the only stock which is green for me is Suzlon Energy

was keeping an eye on Lotus for past 5 days, If I had taken a call it would have been a top gainer with upper circuit for 5 days straight anyways
This company is acquired (51% shares @74Cr.+) by Reliance Consumer Products Ltd.
Now that that acquisition is over and share price is in good forward momentum, wondering about fundamentals which is all over the place.
I think price increase is because it got recognized and added into Reliance portfolio, enjoy the ride while you can.

chaliye shuru karte hai
">

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 10.17.24 PM.png

Last edited:
If this is the new expose they told they will deliver, it'll fizzle out. Don't think anybody care, probably RahulG will chat about it, everybody will ridicule it, blame others for being against India's interest and things will move on.

This company is acquired (51% shares @74Cr.+) by Reliance Consumer Products Ltd.
Now that that acquisition is over and share price is in good forward momentum, wondering about fundamentals which is all over the place.
I think price increase is because it got recognized and added into Reliance portfolio, enjoy the ride while you can.
Yes, I saw on friday before hitting upper circuit there were some fluctuation in price where as for past 5 days it never came in negative and always hit upper circuit as the market opens which gives a feeling that now people are thinking to book profit. Thats not a good time to enter (I maybe wrong but thats seeing the past trend this was unexpected)

Last edited:
Last edited:
jo regret ho raha hai na isko nahi lene ka, include suzlon also hitting UC everyday.

whats the target for suzlon and ola?
You never know, when & why people talks negative about something.
This is the time when Wise people should trust what they see from their Own Eyes and whats actually going on near by.

By trusting own eyes, I didn't mean seat in-front of PC and read/discussing, negative/positive, news/images etc.

Back