iOS iOS 7 Jailbreak released [iOS 7.1 not compatible]

Just an FYI for people on pre iOS 7 and wanted to updated to iOS 7 and jailbreak it, this is the right time to do since 7.1 can come anytime and window for iOS 7.0.6 will close and you won't be able to jailbreak anymore. 7.1 patches the jailbreak.

Buddy have to upgraded ur iOS to 7.0.6?? I am unable to upgrade OTA, but when i connect to itunes it does show to upgrade but that will download entire 1.19Gb software.. Any other solution to upgrade to 7.0.6?

Buddy have to upgraded ur iOS to 7.0.6?? I am unable to upgrade OTA, but when i connect to itunes it does show to upgrade but that will download entire 1.19Gb software.. Any other solution to upgrade to 7.0.6?

Nope. I am on 7.0.4 and Not upgrading to 7.0.6.
Jailbreak and OTA does not always work well. I suggest you do through iTunes.

So since the post got lost, adding again.

Few jailbreak tweaks i added in last month or so.

ShowCase - Shows the actual case of alphabets on the iOS keyboard. By default iOS always shows upper case. This tweaks solve the problem.
Callbar - Replacement for calling screen on iPhone. Also that fugly lime green top glowing bar with white text does not come (what was apple thinking). I just love this callbar. It is small for my taste but i am getting used to it.
Calendar for Lockscreen - If you were LockInfo fan then a small part of its functionality of displaying the calendar entries full time on lockscreen can be achieved using this. I would give up on iPhone (or may be buy older jailbreakable model) the day i am unable to have this functionality. I seriously like this so much.
Safari Downloader Plus - As name suggests, enables download of files in safari and can even download youtube videos. Importing of songs to music player makes the app crash for me. But downloading works fine.
SubtleLock - The big clock on lockscreen is replaced by slimmer version and this gives me more space for Calendar for Lockscreen.
AskToCall - To avoid pocket accidental calls or such.

Back