iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

FaH33m, does the default browser work, or is it that these sites are customised for the device, since when I access them from the browser they have their own Flash videos.

Works in default browser and I think its the default site cause the link and page is exactly same when opened on PC . It does give a pop up window asking me to try the NDTV iOS app on the appstore :p

I do have a question surrounding Flash videos on iOS devices. What happens if a site has Flash videos? I am not talking only about YouTube, but other sites in general. Let's say we have these links:

28 dead, several injured in fire on Tamil Nadu Express near Nellore Video: NDTV.com
Shemaroo Releases '101 Duets Of Mohd. Rafi' | Bollywood Videos - Bollywood Hungama

Does the video on these pages play?

I see some TV programs on dailymotion daily and i use chrome browser (never tried safari before for this) and those videos work fine INSIDE the browser. No separate app opens.

I used to hate iTunes at one point of time as well and would always wonder why Apple doesnt just allow drag and drop of music or files . It is only later when I truly discovered iTunes and had my music library completely organized , I realized how efficient iTunes actually was with syncing media files etc

Ditto!It is extremely efficient in organizing music library.

What!
If you think Poweramp is great/magical,give Equ a try on 4/4s

I don't think Poweramp is magical, but coupled with a good pair of IEMs it should be more than sufficient for an average user. I never found the sound on iPhones/ipods extraordinary, but maybe because I haven't spent a lot of time with them.

I am using iPhone since many years and nearly all apple products. The main reason behind every apple product is their build quality. I had opened a friend iPhone for a display replacement recently as I was shocked to see the quality which can only be imagined non comparable to other mobile manufactures. There was about more than 20 screws in this mighty iPhone. Salute to apple for this jewel. Not really apple fan but like to use quality products.

@adaneam

I have watched these before and many / most the points made are true. But as i am always saying, it is upon the user who is going to use the phone wants from the device. His priorities decide what phone is better for his use. Both OSes are good at their respective places and we have choices out of the two.

Apart from hate to iOS because of closed system and what not, other contributing factor i feel is the higher price it commands. Tomorrow if iPhone comes in the range of 300-400 $ price range, i feel many people will be buying it, especially the ones who considered the other phones (be it windows, android, blackberry or whatever). Strictly my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back