Karnataka Elections 2018

How about Kerela :D

Kerela.PNG

Come out and play. LUNGI DANCE

Like Golden Bay Resort Chennai from last year

Last edited:
What, really? This is news to me.
Me too

Data provided by the Chief Electoral Office in Karnataka has indicated that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will contest all 224 seats, while the Congress will contest 222 seats. The H.D. Devegowda-led Janata Dal-Secular will contest 201 seats.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...test-karnataka-polls/articleshow/63953677.cms

As of Apr 28 2018

Question is how did 224 drop to 175 a month later if at all ?[DOUBLEPOST=1526405905][/DOUBLEPOST]
What indegenous system is that? Lmao its a machine that counts votes. There are hundreds of instances showing it doesnt even do that properly and keeps mysteriously voting for BJP. We have sent mission to mars, be proud of that. Be rational when its machines that our democracy depends on, keep the pride in your panties.
population of south asia with other countries.png

Puts things in perspective ;)

Last edited:
What's wrong with the people of Karnataka? I mean they are living in a different country that they can't see what has happened to this country under this government in last 4 years or so? What the heck is happening nowadays!

That's because bjp contested only 175 seats. Congress contested all the seats...
yup. exactly what I was saying. INC could only eke out 1% lead in total voters inspite contesting all seats
This could be interesting...

central constituency's result withheld due to a mismatch of actual votes cast and votes reflected on EVM

mismatch between votes cast on EVM and what VVPAT recorded
you mean ..like tampering?[DOUBLEPOST=1526444369][/DOUBLEPOST]
Me too

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...test-karnataka-polls/articleshow/63953677.cms

As of Apr 28 2018

Question is how did 224 drop to 175 a month later if at all ?[DOUBLEPOST=1526405905][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 74961
They knew which areas they were confident and concentrated in only those. Even yogi adityanath only toured coastal districts

View attachment 74961

Puts things in perspective ;)
I do not question the challenges. But as someone who implements strategy everyday at work, i know its fairly simple to scale horizontally when you basically have an unlimited budget cause of the essential role they play. Its not a big deal imo. Elections were held with far more effort through manual votes. Election comission did far more work back then. This is just a lazy organisations wet dream come true. That's why they dont want to let it go.

CAUSE OF VVPAT. What does that make other non vvpat elections? ;)
Its been cleared by the EC

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-poll-result-in-karnataka-118051600058_1.html

The Election Commission (EC) on Tuesday cleared the poll result of Karnataka's Hubli Dharwad Assembly constituency, which was held up due to mismatch of actual votes cast and votes reflected on Electronic Voting Machine (EVM).

Bharatiya Janata Party's Jagadish Shettar has been announced as the winner from the constituency.

"If there is difference between EVM count and paper slip count, paper slip count prevails.

Winning margin in Hubli Dharwad Constituency is more than 20,000 and VVPAT slips counted in polling station no 135 A is only 459.

Hence Returning Officer declared Jagadish Shettar as the winner," read an official statement.

Again, this occurred in JUST ONE polling station.

There are 58, 500

Living in Karnataka ... Anyone but congress is fine. If JDS can form the govt with no elements of congress, will be great.

Just out of curiosity with no political prejudice...

Do we know what worked out well and what did not during the last 5 years of congress rule in the state ?

Back