Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

j_jindal1 said:
Just created one but still getting the same message.. "You have already redeemed this coupon.".. I had used diff mob and email address for the same.. :(

@CA50 It works for COD too..
Use some different browser and delete all cookies related to letsbuy and then try again. It should work then.

raksrules said:
Use some different browser and delete all cookies related to letsbuy and then try again. It should work then.
I tired that too.. but still the same message.. I'll try it again once I'm back home.... may be it works then.. :) thanks for the info .

Order it using another IP address(friend's computer internet)

And why are you ordering the C5-03? The O1 and XCD 35 are anyday better than it.

Don't get fooled by the 5MP camera, it's next to shit on C5-03.

I ordered goflex hdd on Saturday and order confirmed same day as it was not COD. Still no update regarding shipping :-( .

It seems to be fast for many of you guys.

They are using the mobile number associated with accounts for preventing usage of coupons. so create a new account with a new mobile number :p

j_jindal1 said:
I tired that too.. but still the same message.. I'll try it again once I'm back home.... may be it works then.. :) thanks for the info .

they never pickup the calls

now i will f@ck them up

got 2 product totally defective and these b@#rd have just forward my complain

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no more buying from these a$$ holes

comp@ddict said:
Order it using another IP address(friend's computer internet)

And why are you ordering the C5-03? The O1 and XCD 35 are anyday better than it.

Don't get fooled by the 5MP camera, it's next to shit on C5-03.
I know that very well, Infact if I had to buy it for myself I would have gone for optimus one, but as someone said earlier in this thread there are some old school guys who will prefer a Nokia over anything else.... :) So I had no choice other than selecting a good Nokia set in the price range, and I hope C5-03 just fares well when compared to other Nokia handsets.. :)

Back