Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

dantool said:
you can use rcomlb1 only, for icicilb you will require icici bank cc or net banking.
It's been told humpteen times in this same thread, that's icici voucher can be used for COD!

Sent from my Desire HD

^^ In the cashback deal, even for 25k worth product u'll get 10 Rs.300 coupons valid on purchases more than 1k. So, just waste unless you use all the 10 coupons.

with rcomlb1 and icici coupons you'll get around the same benifit..1200 on TV + 150 on each addnl purchase = 1200 + 10*150 = 2700

with cashback 300*10 = 3000. This is the case if you buy 10 additional products.

The threshold is 8 additional purchases along with TV

j_jindal1 said:
I know that very well, Infact if I had to buy it for myself I would have gone for optimus one, but as someone said earlier in this thread there are some old school guys who will prefer a Nokia over anything else.... :) So I had no choice other than selecting a good Nokia set in the price range, and I hope C5-03 just fares well when compared to other Nokia handsets.. :)
By friend also ordered the same for his brother yesterday... NONO to other than Nokia.. LOL

Got that @ 7475/-
:d

geturchiru said:
^^ In the cashback deal, even for 25k worth product u'll get 10 Rs.300 coupons valid on purchases more than 1k. So, just waste unless you use all the 10 coupons.

with rcomlb1 and icici coupons you'll get around the same benifit..1200 on TV + 150 on each addnl purchase = 1200 + 10*150 = 2700

with cashback 300*10 = 3000. This is the case if you buy 10 additional products.

The threshold is 8 additional purchases along with TV
How did you come to the comclusion that it is 300Rs coupon.

I thought in the T&C they have given 300 rs as an example.

dantool said:
you can use rcomlb1 only, for icicilb you will require icici bank cc or net banking.

I am planning to make a purchase using the icicilib coupon, when I checked the payment option it said it is valid only for Icici NetBanking and cc, but if I select Credit Card and give a NON ICICI credit card, will the coupon gets removed or is it just a warning which we can ignore and pay ahead with any other *non* ICICI card.

I any one tried using the coupon with *non* ICICI card recently please let me know .

^^ I think its worse than that..in step 3 its mentioned

Use each coupon in your subsequent purchase. You get a 10% discount up to a maximum of 10% of the initial purchase.

i.e 100 on 1000 purchase for each coupon..

tech4pk said:
is their 100% cashback a good deal? someone pls add your analysis, as i am thinking to buy an lcd tv of value more than 25k.
I think you will get ten 10% coupon with max discount of 2500
the coupon LB100CASHBAC will only work on orders of min purchase 1000 rs.

I think what they mean is say you bought something of value X (X more than 1000)
you will get 10 10% coupons of max discount X/10 ( Thats why its 100% cashback see 10 coupons of X/10 value)

but i don't think this deal is better than rcomlb1 or icici coupon available now.
as if you want full X/10 discount you will have to buy another thing of worth X (in above case 25K)

If you want 100% cashback, just buy 10 more tv's after first and you'll get 11 tv's at price of 10 :p :bleh:

tech4pk said:
is their 100% cashback a good deal? someone pls add your analysis, as i am thinking to buy an lcd tv of value more than 25k.
i think u will get 10 coupons of 2.5k each .. so its a good deal , u can sell the vouchers and get more discount than what rcom coupon would have given .. but the coupons should not be account locked .

dantool said:
he had booked on 15th, i tried on 19th. when you try yourself you will find out.
Hmm, I don't know how many fake ids i've to create, just to prove that Icici coupon is working for cod. sorry Letsbuy, today one more :p

Sent from my Desire HD

OT:

can't we use normal usb cables instead of goflex portable cable, its bit short.

My ironclad is also shipped today.

i ordered it on 28th may so i might get it after a month of order.

kuki_295 said:
OT:

can't we use normal usb cables instead of goflex portable cable, its bit short.

My ironclad is also shipped today.

i ordered it on 28th may so i might get it after a month of order.
yes you can use normal USB cable.

hey guys pls enlist the "best coupon codes" which will give me maximum benefit on buying a cheap hard-disk (GB's doesn't matter) form letsbuy or any other source.

My maximum intent to expend on this is maximum Rs. 1500 (after discount).

(i have lost a colleague's hard-disk so i have to give this back to him as a replacement.)

Back