Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Does anyone have th number for Aramex pune?? other 020-33003300 because the number is out of service :O

and i have two shipments on hold :O, they havent even called me :(

Aramex is amongst the worst courier companies,most places they wont deliver to your home and you have to collect it from their office or else wait for 14-15 days :p

^^Try the following numbers, they are of someone from their Pimpri Branch. So depending on where the delivery is, your package is either at their Pimpri branch or their Sadhu Vaswani Chowk branch

9689895671/2/3/4

@raksrules

Thanks a ton! their website only gave a number which is out of service :p

Called the guy and he tells, the items are with him but he will deliver it on Saturday only :O

he says my place is too far away :(

so i have to sent my bro to pimpri to collect it !!!:-@

avinashwarrier said:
Does anyone have th number for Aramex pune?? other 020-33003300 because the number is out of service :O

and i have two shipments on hold :O, they havent even called me :(
Even i have my shipment on hold. They faked delivery on there website and saying the guy visited on 17th and no one at home. And reality is that no body ever came to my home on 17th as i know that my home was not locked on 17th.

Anyways, they have shifted there sadhu vaswani office to sakharsankul near agriculture college. At same place my shipment is at hold.

I got the number of this Amit guy who is responsible there, so check there, 9766327114.

I just now called him for my issue and blasted him that stop faking on your site, and delivery guy never came to my home. He said he will arrange and your courier will come to you by today evening. Although i am not hopeful, but lets see.

Here where i live Aramex is best to deliver on time . I always get goods in two days flat and that abt 10 previous orders.My other order shipped yesterday night from mumbai is already out for delivery.

^^ what i really do not understand is why all these shopping sites use aramex still, after all the customer complaints! I blasted off a supervisor who called me from letsbuy:p after he told me its the courier companies fault, (and that touched a nerve man!)I wish these these people understand that until and unless the product is in our hands, the responsibility is still their own ! Who asked them to select a pathetic courier service? :O

And Aramex,

they are neither fast, nor reliable! in case they ship it fast, they never deliver it :-@ like my case, the package is stuck with them for 3

days now!!

@ganesh177

Hope you get your shipment soon man!

and my shipment is at the pimpri office !

simforgotten said:
^

Hmm its turning out to be an Aramex feedback thread.

:p
I'd suggest that you guys start a Aramex feedback thread with details like delay in delivery, faking delivery saying door locked etc. When the thread grows a little email the thread link to Aramex India Country head - Mr. Percy Avery.

Back