Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Planning to buy the Sony VAIO Y Series Laptop VPCYB25AG Black from Letsbuy. The price is already lower than Flipkart so with the discount it should be even better.

So what are my options for discount codes?

How much time will it take for me to get delivery in Mumbai?

With Flipkart, I got a transcend MP3 player in less than 48 hours.

^sadly nobody is answering my discount code question and I need the notebook this week itself so I guess i have to go with flipkart.
Flipkart says 4 days max while letsbuy is 4 days min.

I just a reply when to my mail,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

We appreciate your business.

Based on your inquiry, we would like to inform you that you can avail the discount on EMI method of payment, however, the amount should be more than Rs.2000/- after discount.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you better,

Thanks & Regards

Amit Thapa - Letsbuy.com Customer Service

I shall try now! :D

Cool, let us know if it went through successfully..

Spy king said:
I just a reply when to my mail,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

We appreciate your business.

Based on your inquiry, we would like to inform you that you can avail the discount on EMI method of payment, however, the amount should be more than Rs.2000/- after discount.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you better,

Thanks & Regards

Amit Thapa - Letsbuy.com Customer Service

I shall try now! :D

Emil said:
^sadly nobody is answering my discount code question and I need the notebook this week itself so I guess i have to go with flipkart.

Flipkart says 4 days max while letsbuy is 4 days min.
please quote ur post ... missed out

Is it possible to use RCOMLB1 coupon twice guys??

For the same address.. but with different account name...different email id.. and different mobile number

Back