Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

hey this offers valid till dec 31st.

u got to do recharges of rs500 or more on freerecharge.in

u get two if use mastercards

if anyone can spare one, i need a external HDD

Are these 100 off letsbuy coupons flat off ones? If so please PM me if someone has a spare one. Have to buy a Kaspersky 2012 anti virus for Rs.225.

aka911 said:
Coupon sent

aka.

thanks a lot.

will use it today and report back.

in rare case if i dont use it i will inform the same by today evening.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Happy diwali to all the members.

Letsbuy site shows this coupon is valid only on AMEX cards :S

Had placed an order successfully , a couple of days ago and now it says this with a new account. :S

Letsbuy coupon: flat Rs.500 off Rs.2500+ Valid upto 31st Oct

This is a one time use coupon, not the RCOMLB types. It is not account locked. Anyone interested can PM me and I will pass it on to you.

I demand a toffee in exchange

Coupon Gone :)

Happy Diwali :D

ram_dante said:
See if you get the camera in perfect condition..Thats diwali gift enough for letsbuy! :p

^^ Hmmm... Have been a regular customer of Letsbuy and never had issues with any order. Wonder what made you post that! :p
ramanujpatro said:
a torch at best :p

^^ Lol!!! That would be better than the Sanjeev Kapoor Cookbook atleast!!! :p

nehaladsul said:
^^ Hmmm... Have been a regular customer of Letsbuy and never had issues with any order. Wonder what made you post that! :p

I too have been a regular customer of Letsbuy and used to ask the same question to the ones who used to post negative about the company. Guess what, with my last two orders, I figured out why !!! When there is a problem with the order (in my case the item was out of stock), their behavior is atrocious. They keep you hanging, give false promises and make you run behind them for your own money.

Ten days back I received a email saying they are refunding my money (the Rs 500 coupons I used is gone with it). Since the credit never happened, I called up today to ask and they claim that they sent it to the accounting department and it is not yet processed ! Pathetic situation, no product and no refund as yet after 40 days. Second order is also hanging for 25 days now, false promises every few days.

@Vinayaga what did you order btw?
My last three orders (mobiles & trimmer) reached within 3 days time! Then there're coupons which gives you lowest price around, Letbuy is pretty irresistible!
Although going by few vocal feedbacks, they can also be unprofessional and cause delays (Letsbuy = Amarbir? ;) ). Something I hope improves over time.

Back