Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

techpal said:
any one with 500 off coupon plzz PM me,:)

The following errors occurred with your submission

techpal has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
@techpal you still looking for that coupon?
Tell me what you guys are buying,and you might get a 500 off coupon. Please mention it here only and dont PM me.

Regards,
aka.

aka911 said:
@techpal you still looking for that coupon?

Tell me what you guys are buying,and you might get a 500 off coupon. Please mention it here only and dont PM me.

Regards,

aka.

I need to buy a Razer DA Black edition. If you have one to give away, please pass it on if you can. :)

If any one else has a 500 off coupon they can share, please do. :)

EDIT: Just realized the min is 2500. I'll add a Goliathus mousepad with it then. :p

OT but kutrapalli is a rich bloke!!!
you seriously need to change the avatar there!!
adizz said:
Could anybody give me the 500 off coupon. Need it to buy a Seagate external.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

I had emailed them on sunday. They replied to the mail and shipped the product on Monday. I had never expected such a fast service from their customer care.

As i have mentioned today, finally they sent the diwali gifts via bluedart (as usual). the local courier knew me, so he rang me up and said that the packet was riped open on one side and it was empty :huh:

Damn...i rejected the packet .... God knows whats wrong with LSB these days :mad:

I ordered a Samsung Microwave on 21st.

Received it today but there was no Diwali Gift. Otherwise it was perfect, great packing all assured freebies.

Sent them an email about Diwali Gift. But I am ok even if they do send me a Torch or Sanjeev Kapoor's book. I have both of them already. :)

BTW, they sent a Rs.200 discount coupon (Min purchase 2000) valid till 31-Dec, if that can be called a Diwali Gift ?

aka911 said:
Viralbug and others will pm the coupons tonight. Presently no access to pc

Already bought the stuff on ebay using 15% coupon. Thanks for the offer though. :)
xtremevicky said:
Final 2 100 off coupons .

Expiry 31st Octo.

Damn need 1 of them, but out of cash to buy. :p

EDIT: On the other hand, please PM me one of them if you can. :)

Back