Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

man service in letsbuy.com is horrible ! i order some stuff its been 2 weeks and then finally i get my order today, and guess what ? they sent me the wrong order :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, their cc doesnt even pick up the call.. need to call 15-20 times and finally someone picks and tell ill have to look into the matter.. i didnt even get a gift for my order wroth more then 7k... they posting on their site that people are getting phones,hard drives etc etc and most of them on facebook are complaining of getting some voucher that they cant even use.. i really dunno whats with them ! anyone else here had the same experience with them ?

Guys , bought an JBL ipod dock on 22nd , still its status is "In process" , their CC number is like bull sh** , never picks up.... 1st time purchasing from them... how many days they usually take to ship?

^Gamingstill ! even i ordered the same blackwidow Da edition keyboard & death adder Da edition mouse ! they freaking took so long to send it and guess what ? they sent me the wrong stuff ! i got the keyboard but the mouse is missing they send me a mouse pad worth 800 for a mouse which i paid 2200 ! !!! :mad::mad: CC is a waste of time ! still trying to solve my issue with them ! No gift also..the thing the site says people winning stuff is fake !! :mad: :mad:

Letsbuy.com very bad 1st experience................................

my experience has been good with letsbuy.

i have received earlier all my products via bluedart within 3days of placing the order and in perfect condition.

can't say what is happening with letsbuy these days,lets see i have placed order this time.

Does the process take that long and you can ignore it or do you need to keep calling them and pushing ? My refund was processed a few days back and it is not reflecting in the CC account.
winXPHE said:
if anyone used the CCavenue gateway for payment. have fun. i took them over a MONTH to refund my cash for my DA

what are they including in the Branded accessory kit worth 1200 for mobile phones?

just ordered moto fire XT for a friend with COD.

By the way, I raised a case for a missing diwali gift with the 2tb hdd that I ordered. They replied that the diwali gift was the "shersingh coupon" that they sent :)

the branded accessory kit has a car charger,a universal pouch,universal scratch guard,a plastic phone holder while charging,and an emergency battery backup kit kind of thing (its a plastic compartment of a size of a keychain with space for 4 cells a which u can connect with different ports with small connectors provided with it plus a usb cable with similar functions)

I have ordered a refigerator with them.

Anyone have experience with such bulky item ?

Keeping fingers crossed that i dont face much hassles.

got a d-link 2520u with AMEXLB @945rs. hope they ship via bluedart!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vinayaga said:
Does the process take that long and you can ignore it or do you need to keep calling them and pushing ? My refund was processed a few days back and it is not reflecting in the CC account.

well in that case im guessing it wont take that long. LB took 15days to change the status of my order to cancelled and CCAvenue took another 15 days to get the thing straightened out with the bank.
had to talk to a Sachin guy who kept me on toes with fake promises and deadlines..... LOAD of crap!

ganesh177 said:
I have ordered a refigerator with them.

Anyone have experience with such bulky item ?

Keeping fingers crossed that i dont face much hassles.

had bought an airconditioner from letsbuy, was delivered by aramex without any glitches

Back