Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I tried to use the following coupons which were mentioned by someone in the previous posts:
lbf2569b796bb
lbf253a2b4674

The coupon discount is applied successfully, however on the payment page I get the error that code is no loner valid. Anyone has any working coupons?

Re: Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off [letsbuy] Minimum purchase 500rs , expires on May 22

veer_singh said:
Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off [letsbuy] Minimum purchase 500rs , expires on May 22

mydala - Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off on your purchase at Letsbuy. Choose from over 10000 products in Consumer electronics & digital lifestyle category at already discounted prices!

Interested guys grab it soon before it gets sold out :eek:hyeah:

Thanks for sharing...buddy..
Has anybody bought it..How will these guys send the coupon..Do I have to wait or will I get it through email or sms..

champrock said:
I tried to use the following coupons which were mentioned by someone in the previous posts:
lbf2569b796bb
lbf253a2b4674

The coupon discount is applied successfully, however on the payment page I get the error that code is no loner valid. Anyone has any working coupons?

no mate those are not valid anymore, anyone got some active coupons

rahul2003 said:
cc not picking up the phone since last three days ordered one mobile now :'(

dude you have to keep trying....it takes 5-6 minutes for them to pick the call up !!

and keep on trying....their CC is really pain in a$$....if it wasn't 15% off coupon, i would never pick anything from this site !!

my package arrived after 5 days....neither they nor bluedart had any idea about where it was as i was provided with wrong AWG number

CC said they have sent it and bluedart said they haven't even received it, till prior i got it....!!

CA50 said:
no mate those are not valid anymore, anyone got some active coupons
Bro, take some time to check your bank account statement...

I checked mine today and was astounded at the huge number of (useless) purchases I have made just for using coupons... :p

nehaladsul said:

I checked mine today and was astounded at the huge number of (useless) purchases I have made just for using coupons... :p
Its cool yaar, just preparing my pass for the anti-showoff thread:p

nehaladsul said:

i got some 18 tradus , lsb n 99 label purchases in my banking, enough, i m off ecommerce for a while :p

Back