Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

winXPHE said:
oh no they wont!

i had the exact same problem. i bought the thing on 15th sept. got the email n status pending. it took them 15 days to show the order status as cancelled in letsbuy my account page.
called up ccavenue. they said they need 7-8 working days after the order is cancelled to refund the amount. im still waiting.

have fun pal. CCavenue is gay. as in faggoty!

Yeah , They truly are amazingly stupid. I will Never buy anything from Letsbuy again.

1st CC exec: Sir, We will process your order and contact you in 3-4 days
2nd CC exec: Sir, The amount will be credited to your account in 8-10 days. The status"Order Pending " means That your order WON't be processed anymore and will eventually get cancelled.

CCavenue: Obviously Switched off on Sunday. No reply to email till now.

Morever The problem is that they cant confirm whether the deal is cancelled so that I can order from a different website/source.
The cell was meant as a gift for someone,and I dont want to end up with 2 same cellphones.
Very irritating indeed.

I wish I had not been so stingy with money and ordered with Ebay/Flipkart.
Even irctc is more responsive then these stupid Cu@#s.

Regards,
aka.

^ Chill. Shit happens.

can't ask for good and fast service,well responding 24 x 7 CC as well as cheaper price at same time.

If you look for price, then you have to compromise on the service.

Although order cancellation is not acceptable. 2-3 delay in receiving the product is not a worry.

After all they are also here to make money, isn't,it ? :)

hsbclb1, amexlb and icicilb seem to be giving 10% off, but i don't know if that's only for specific cards. There actually doesn't seem to be any way the cart (where the coupon is applied) can find out what card you're actually making the payment from.

Edit: scratch that, seems the cart does make the codes specific for specific cards. Atleast amexlb is only for amex cards.

F$%@ I WON :O and Mine was the Last Deal of Day:clap::clap:

Got FIFA 12 + Amigo PC Controller + Diwali Gift for Rs.799 (Thanks to the 100rs off coupon provided by xtremevicky). After the order was processed, it said check tomorrow at 9am to see if you are lucky winner(as i had ordered few mins after 9pm):p

But on the Homepage of Letsbuy, my name was flashed as winner:D Few Mins later, got the confirmation for the same :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Back