Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the replacement phone today, all is well at the moment, btw the phone which i had originally received was of feb-14 and had jelly bean and this one is also of feb-14 but it has kitkat ?
Anything to worry about ? or just a good luck ?

^ @v.Na5h can you share the order id via pm ? the discount does not get applied for me and the cc wants proof that its getting applied for others who bought it on launch day without accessories

I got the replacement phone today, all is well at the moment, btw the phone which i had originally received was of feb-14 and had jelly bean and this one is also of feb-14 but it has kitkat ?
Anything to worry about ? or just a good luck ?
All the phones sold on flipkart were sold since Feb only.. Initial lot people got Jan manufactured.

Then Feb lot was imported. After that Kitkat was released for this region.. So manufacturer updated it..

^ @v.Na5h can you share the order id via pm ? the discount does not get applied for me and the cc wants proof that its getting applied for others who bought it on launch day without accessories

Does you account say get 70% off on accessories when you open the accesories page?

If not then u wont get the discount.. And it's applicable only on Motorola case and cover. Not third party ones.. Ill send you a pm with my order number.

Does you account say get 70% off on accessories when you open the accesories page?

If not then u wont get the discount.. And it's applicable only on Motorola case and cover. Not third party ones.. Ill send you a pm with my order number.
Thanks , if could send me the order id , that'd be great . The cc wants the id for the order placed for the accessory with 70 % discount applied
inspite of buying it on the launch day, the accessories page does not say anything about the 70 % off. i guess i made the mistake of not adding it to cart. i am trying to get the back cover and grip shell
still worth a try though

Same is happening with me. I am trying to purchase the back cover but it is not showing as discounted price. Couldn't able to add back cover on launch day. Gonna call cc tomorrow.

Guy si faced couple of more issues with the replaced moto g.
1. after unplugging from the charger or from the PC after transferring music, if i call some one, the call would go through but i wont be able to hear anything.
2. When i play some graphic intesnive game for a while the phone heats up and when i go the app drawer the app icons are either garbled or not displayed
3. i saw a minute crack near the bottom of the mobile phone screen. :(

The field executive came an took the phone and flipkart has agreed for a refund. i agreed for a refund to my wallet so any idea how long it will take for them to refund the money to my wallet?

Guy si faced couple of more issues with the replaced moto g.
1. after unplugging from the charger or from the PC after transferring music, if i call some one, the call would go through but i wont be able to hear anything.
2. When i play some graphic intesnive game for a while the phone heats up and when i go the app drawer the app icons are either garbled or not displayed
3. i saw a minute crack near the bottom of the mobile phone screen. :(

The field executive came an took the phone and flipkart has agreed for a refund. i agreed for a refund to my wallet so any idea how long it will take for them to refund the money to my wallet?
If I am not wrong this was a replaced phone right ?
And why did you agree for a refund in your wallet ? Should have asked about direct credit to bank account IMHO
I guess it should not take more than 3-5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back