Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one for my cousin. He is unable to send an SMS. It always shows an error (Sending failed).

Tried changing the network but even that is not working. Funny thing is it shows a full signal but says unable to register.

How do you change the message center number?

Calls, internet etc work perfectly.

Are you sure the battery percentage icon works with the dual Sim ..
I read a lot of comments in xda that it doesnt work with xt1033

Yes everything else on Gravity box works except status bar tweaks like battery percentage & center clock.

rooted my Motog and installed Xposed & Gravitybox... pure awesomeness

anyone managed to chenge the DPI settings ? doenst seem to work..

Guys, do the power and volume buttons on your Moto G rattle d make irritating noises when the phone is shaken? Are the buttons loosely fit?

Got one for my cousin. He is unable to send an SMS. It always shows an error (Sending failed).

Tried changing the network but even that is not working. Funny thing is it shows a full signal but says unable to register.

Anybody?

Got my Moto G today. Need advice on a scratch guard and a good cover. Any suggestions?

^ I have ordered a few Moto G Screen Protectors from Xtremeguard for friends. Ordered few extras. If you can wait, you can take one from me when they get here.

it was for me ...
but not anymore ..got the grip shell :p

^ Thanks for replying. Does the Grip Shell add too much bulk to the phone?
I mean, does it make the phone look & feel significantly different from the one with the stock cover?

Are you sure the battery percentage icon works with the dual Sim ..
I read a lot of comments in xda that it doesnt work with xt1033

I have not rooted yet..
Bit I head that a lot of settings doesn't work in the dual Sim version..
Like the network traffic, battery icons..
In fact anything related to status bar..
Is that true?

Hey, a friend got Moto G today so I was able to cross check again, yes apparently the battery icon mod doesn't work with GB. Status bar settings mostly. You are right. I hope the dev adds support soon. Have u talked to him/her? what's the status. Wanna catch me up ? I'll probably ping him with systemui.apk and other stuff soon.

^ Thanks for replying. Does the Grip Shell add too much bulk to the phone?
I mean, does it make the phone look & feel significantly different from the one with the stock cover?
No not at all..
as its official moto it feels very much part of the phone

but only get it if price's not a issue..its not worth 1099 imo
get amzer or other tpus

No not at all..
as its official moto it feels very much part of the phone

but only get it if price's not a issue..its not worth 1099 imo
get amzer or other tpus

^ Yeah... Its kinda overpriced...

I remember I had purchased the Official Nexus 4 Bumper Case for some 1k! Considering that, this is surely overpriced!

I am getting this phone for a friend. Will only suggest him to get the grip shell if there is some serious button rattle.

Call the service provider, I have faced similar problems in he past, and they get fixed after calling the provider.

Got my Moto G today. Need advice on a scratch guard and a good cover. Any suggestions?
I got a Gadgetshieldz screen protector for my MOTO G, for Rs.319( discount of 20% on listed price Rs.399 with promo code "adw20") .Shipping was within 2 days to Bangalore. Excellent quality, top notch product, very happy with it. Only hassle might be the installation which is the wet application method. But do it correctly you will absolutely love it.

By the way Moto G & Moto X owners can take pictures using the volume button after the latest Camera update.
http://tech.firstpost.com/news-anal...-keys-with-motorola-camera-update-220224.html

I got a Gadgetshieldz screen protector for my MOTO G, for Rs.319( discount of 20% on listed price Rs.399 with promo code "adw20") .Shipping was within 2 days to Bangalore. Excellent quality, top notch product, very happy with it. Only hassle might be the installation which is the wet application method. But do it correctly you will absolutely love it.

By the way Moto G & Moto X owners can take pictures using the volume button after the latest Camera update.
http://tech.firstpost.com/news-anal...-keys-with-motorola-camera-update-220224.html

thnx for the tip abt the camera mate!

^ I have ordered a few Moto G Screen Protectors from Xtremeguard for friends. Ordered few extras. If you can wait, you can take one from me when they get here.

I got a Gadgetshieldz screen protector for my MOTO G, for Rs.319( discount of 20% on listed price Rs.399 with promo code "adw20") ..
Thanks Guys. I was in a bit of a hurry so picked up a case and a scratch guard locally.

I though need help from Moto G users who have migrated from Blackberry. I am unable to figure out how to sync contacts from my outlook to my phone. I have exchange email on my phone but i am unable to sync these contacts onto my phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Guys,
I am also planning to order a MotoG for my brother - How do I get the 70% off on accessories? was looking to buy a couple of covers and screenguards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back