Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ch@ts Thanks for confirming. Mine ordered around 12:20 confirmed by seller, no signs of shipping yet . if they send me a delay mail , i'll end up cancelling the order

Not sure on quantity being sold. People who are after brands are going to laugh at this sale :) thats what I sensed with couple of people.

btw, my order is shipped and most probably will reach me tomorrow :)

Update:
Got a mail from Flipkart regarding 70% discount on flip and shell cases. It seems, I can order one with 70% discount as I was not able to do it last night. And this can be done till 31st of March. Good gesture on their part.

I didn't get any such mail, did you speak to flipkart CC about this?

If u purchased the phone without case, currently the case page will say 70% off for you.

Got the white flip case, black went oos by the time I got to payment..

If u purchased the phone without case, currently the case page will say 70% off for you.

Got the white flip case, black went oos by the time I got to payment..
yeah thanks for the tip, the discount is getting reflected in cart. is this offer extended till march? good then will wait for the moto grip shell.

Discount is not getting reflected in cart for me . is there any alternate method
All those people who have purchased moto g without case and order has been accepted, only for them the discount is applicable.. AFAIK black and red case are out of stock.. White one shows the discount.. Only applicable on flip case..

Actually you shouldnt have opted for the 1 day shipping option..items shipping from bangalore itself...
i didnt know that na and anyway cant wait. The pricing is pretty decent when you compare the 1k they coupon they are giving for clothes
rather pay the 90 bucks that wait for another day :p[DOUBLEPOST=1391696312][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am in Bangalore standard delivery says Monday do you think I'll get it sooner
thing is if people are getting delay emails, then i dont think fresh orders have a chance of getting it in 2-3 days regardless of location.

I've called for 2 8gb versions...ones been shipped (expected date of delivery - the 8th), the others only just been packed.
The second order was delayed because Flipkart wanted me to confirm that I hadn't placed the order by accident.

Thing is I ordered the cases before all the options were listed online. I called for a white flip case (the flip cases I believe mess with the compass) and a lime yellow back-cover (which I liked till the other options - blue, white, purple etc were listed).
Is it possible for me to change them? Or does anyone want to swap?

I've also called for a micro sim cutter from ebay. I hope that gets here before the phones do.

I've called for 2 8gb versions...ones been shipped (expected date of delivery - the 8th), the others only just been packed.
The second order was delayed because Flipkart wanted me to confirm that I hadn't placed the order by accident.

Thing is I ordered the cases before all the options were listed online. I called for a white flip case (the flip cases I believe mess with the compass) and a lime yellow back-cover (which I liked till the other options - blue, white, purple etc were listed).
Is it possible for me to change them? Or does anyone want to swap?

I've also called for a micro sim cutter from ebay. I hope that gets here before the phones do.

They might allow colour change as i saw one guy asking for different colour on twitter which the accepted
so you could try your luck

This is the reply I got from fk. :eek:

Attachments

• 1391698990722.jpg
    1391698990722.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 224
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back