Audio Need Help importing HiFiMAM HM-602

haraakiri

Adept
May 28, 2009
Clieos suggests treble isn't as good as RE0 but better than RE1. I think excellent lows and sweet vocals with good treble is what it's about. I think Brendon has to start saving for it. :) Brendon, you need to good soundstage too, right? :(

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
^ but we cant consider the impression of just one person., let some more impressions pour in. :)

i dont know why wrap did not review them, (he did not even bother to include their name in his comparison , used JH13/16/HD600/800)

esanthosh

Skilled
Jan 3, 2010
Coimbatore
^ If you don't like it, I am next in line to Vasishta for gifting! We can relieve the "burden" off you :p

Anyways, clieOS is the first of the experienced head-fiers to describe the signature. So, even if it's one opinion, it counts a bit. A few others would be following up soon.

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
lol...you can surely try them i'll send them to you once i have something better.
although i never sell freestuff, if i dont like them i might go for customs, selling my tf10,s4, m1 and this ( nOOO!!)
i might consider gifitng them if someone gifts me UM mage .....yes a UM mage will do!

waiting for more reviews though.( also waiting for the real deal)

EDIT : on second thought i will never sell them!! :p

Brendon

Skilled
Mar 21, 2005
haraakiri said:
Clieos suggests treble isn't as good as RE0 but better than RE1. I think excellent lows and sweet vocals with good treble is what it's about. I think Brendon has to start saving for it. :) Brendon, you need to good soundstage too, right? :(
Nah, I am really happy with my Re1s. :)

If the RE262 had slightly better bass, as good mids and slightly better treble than the RE1 (I believe it does) I would have started saving up for it. But from the review the soundstage performance is not the best and so I will stick with my Re1s for now ! :p

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
did re1s( /re0/re252) respond to burn-in.
My AKGs did...and so very significantly.

I am always optimistic :D ( though it comes to hunt be back sometimes)

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
^ The mids on the RE-0 are indeed very dry sounding and I think I had already told you about it , RE-0 being very analytical and not at all musical :p Atleast with the uDAC the mids should sound better . If you are not liking it with the uDAC as well the RE-0 is just isn't for you .Maybe you sell the RE-0 and get hold of a RE-1 \ Brainwavz M2 or something more expensive .

mukulymn

Adept
Dec 8, 2009
Vasishta.Sushant said:
I am selling both the RE-0 and the UDAC anyway. Buy it if you want :p I can part with both of them together for 7K (not a bad deal for like a month old stuff).
Once you hear re1 you will come to know how good re0 are and how it do thngs differently from musical iem

i dint liked re0 much but thr r times whn i miss thm

its gud to hav both

but 4 me

i wud like to try some HP now

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
^ sushant ,dont be so hasty. enjoy them for a month or two then sell them if you dont like them .
the damage is done ( i mean UDac's market price has gone down now ...it wont go down any further) ....so you can sell it around 7K after a month also.

@ haraakiri : how many RE0 do you need? i already see one in your sig

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
are santosh dont worry , my RE262+HM602 have arrived at the address i gave them , its just that i ain't there.! the whole package (HM-602+RE262+SFLO2+M1) is expected to arrive at 15th of november !

yeah the last few preorders are not getting RE262, though will get them later, also HD is done with preorders, no longer they are giving the 262 for free.