Nexus 5 in the House!

sorry my bad, not tried anything on there yet, just getting all my apps / contacts sorted. will give ART a shot if it betters the battery life. Ive ordered the Spigen ultra hybrid and Glass Tr both, got the ultra cuz i wanted to see the nexus logo from the back! .. waiting to see if UAG releases something for the Nex5. Almost two weeks now since the order, and no update from usps yet. hopefully should get it this week :I View attachment 29041

Congrats:)

Checkout diztronic cases as well..go one..I sold my nexus 5 the next day I got on 5th nov....ordered a 32gb and it hasn't shipped yet

Congrats man... jealous >.< we freaking are still waiting here :( If wish couldn't wouldn't have put "coming soon" but rather "this device isn't available for your country" , so I would have gotten one from US :(

thanks alot guys!!! so the first lot of accesories for the Nexus 5 comes in! The Nokia DT900 Wireless Charger! works flawless with the Nexus 5. :D

the QI charger, many el cheapo chinese ones also work, but for the price these r going right now, its a steal :)
#6monthswarrantyftw

IMG_20131113_151001_Snapseed.jpg

#whatsinthebox

IMG_20131113_151237_Snapseed.jpg

Congrats for phone . Looks deadly .If I did not had nexus 4 ,this was the phone to get .
Link for the charger please .
Also could you test how long does it take charge on pad ,compared to direct charging .

OT : Can some one confirm if Nokia DT900 Wireless Charger works with Nexus 4 .

Edit : Ebay india its going about for 2k .Is it right price ?

Last edited:
yes i got it for that price only, and yes it works with the nexus 4 / my gf has one, ill check when she comes home :)
one of the reasons i got this was it'll work with multiple devices so need to keep different chargers! it charges about 25% slower, this is not the fastest charger out there mind you, some chinese ones are faster but i am not really in a hurry and usually will charge this overnight or early mornings, it cuts off after charging 100%. There is a full thread on xda forums for this and the nexus 5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2513184

Congrats for phone . Looks deadly .If I did not had nexus 4 ,this was the phone to get .
Link for the charger please .
Also could you test how long does it take charge on pad ,compared to direct charging .

OT : Can some one confirm if Nokia DT900 Wireless Charger works with Nexus 4 .

Edit : Ebay india its going about for 2k .Is it right price ?

It has problems with the N4. It is a known issue that it keeps on connecting and disconnecting with the N4.

@rdst_1 is right, this doesnt work well with the nexus 4, it keeps getting disconnected and reconnects, and even though there are a few people who got it work on XDA, i dont recomend it for N4 users.you haveto use it in a particular placement for it to work proper.

anyway coming back to the 5, works flawless, charged my phone 100% just now,

Last edited:
^^

Do you need to be like this in every show off thread? It was with @touzeen, Now here.
What ?[DOUBLEPOST=1384350457][/DOUBLEPOST]
A definition of a troll :)
Can you back that charge up ?

The POINT in case you've missed it. Importing does not give you a signficant savings. the nex 5 from what i hear will be available much sooner LOCALLY than the nex4 was. available by dec-jan instead of Apr-may. Unless anyone wants to tell me different.

Hence one month bragging rights.

Last edited:
@magesh85 - i was using it today with the location set on :banghead:, and charged it mid day to check the dt900, will post more info tomorrow on it,
@mach9 - i seriously thought u would know and be on it, lol wait till the indian launch now!
@Nalin - too many people here who pwn everything in the section way more then me bro, hahaha but it sure does feel good to be the first one to post the nex5 :D

Thank you everyone! for all the likes. I dont think any of my threads got this many likes! appreciate it. Ill keep this goin as i have a few more items coming in. Waiting for Diztronic to fix the camera placement issue on the matte tpu case, GF is using one on the N4 and she loves it. way better build then cheap china ones. UAG has basically refused to make a case for the N5 on their fb page, Spigen ones have their own issues so im holding on to see something that i like. if there are any suggestions do let me know,

@magesh85 - i was using it today with the location set on :banghead:, and charged it mid day to check the dt900, will post more info tomorrow on it,
@mach9 - i seriously thought u would know and be on it, lol wait till the indian launch now!
@Nalin - too many people here who pwn everything in the section way more then me bro, hahaha but it sure does feel good to be the first one to post the nex5 :D

Thank you everyone! for all the likes. I dont think any of my threads got this many likes! appreciate it. Ill keep this goin as i have a few more items coming in. Waiting for Diztronic to fix the camera placement issue on the matte tpu case, GF is using one on the N4 and she loves it. way better build then cheap china ones. UAG has basically refused to make a case for the N5 on their fb page, Spigen ones have their own issues so im holding on to see something that i like. if there are any suggestions do let me know,

Even i am waiting for the case from diztronic case buy my 32gb shows still no sign of shipping. Feeling a bit sad that i sold my 16gb which shipped on 1st Nov itself :(

Can you try your DT900 a bit more and give feedback. I am awaiting my N5 and am wondering whether picking this up for 2K from ebay.in makes sense.

Congrats on your phone. I got it last week aswell. So far, the battery has been on par or better than my Nexus 4.
I tried the new ART mode what Whatsapp doesnt work, so I switched back to Dalvik mode immediatly.

Back