Android Nexus 5 thread

Its subsidised because its a Google phone aka google branded phone sold directly by Google play store. Not bcuz its made for american market or people buy apps.

Its subsidised because its a Google phone aka google branded phone sold directly by Google play store. Not bcuz its made for american market or people buy apps.
Nopes.its a strategy similar to amazon selling kindles.prices of nexus phones are less in countries like us,Canada and Europe where Google can recover through app commissions.whereas in India only few people actually buy apps.so they cannot sell it so cheap

I sure hope so! As the deal as as sweat as kitkat itself :p

Look at the screenshot. It's full of errors. "Comming Soon" in two places, Android 4.4 (KiTkAt)... only 13 year old CS players use alternating capital letters, barometer isn't capitalized, etc etc. It screams fake.

Look at the screenshot. It's full of errors. "Comming Soon" in two places, Android 4.4 (KiTkAt)... only 13 year old CS players use alternating capital letters, barometer isn't capitalized, etc etc. It screams fake.
Yup we all noticed that, sad thing is the friend who sent me this says it's real.. And co incidence is that he plays cs as well.

It's actually getting boring now, and it doesn't make sense as to why they have hyped 4.4 and nexus so much with their tweets so early? when there is probably 8 days remaining (guessing 28th)

ishopinternational.[DOUBLEPOST=1382452481][/DOUBLEPOST]So I was just browsing Nokia Lumia 1320 today at gsmarena, and it's weight is 220g, so it can be same with Nexus 5 no? may be that pic @prateekS posted is actually not fake?

Last edited:
Is anyone else tired of waiting ? I did'nt even have to wait for this long for the iphone5s .
My uncle bought a Nexus 4 yesterday and it rocks .
Google has an event today night / tomorrow . Hopefully they launch the Nexus 5 . My head is gonna explode otherwise :mad:

There must have been some last minute issues with either the software/hardware and they might have pushed the announcement a bit behind. Mostly it should happen within the next 2-3 weeks. If it is going to be on 28th they should have announced it by now..

Back