unlock 85 quick race tracks

play 10 quick races

get a bounty of 50,000 in a pursuit while in career freeroam

More Improvement......

Track:- Gold Valley Run

Car:- Viper SRT 10

Score :- 4.129 Million

Using X360 Controller

More can be done , dodge is a bit difficult to control at high speeds.

Maintaining the speed throughout the track is difficult.

Tifo if u wanna play with that cop car PM me , will tell u a trick.

btw can someone post some tips on how to setup the viper? I noticed that Arun and that guy trying to prove he was legit got 100,000 in just the first 2 corners. My viper doesn't go that fast, even if I get a run-up... :(

at the moment my most is 3.4 million but I think I could get a lot more if I had a better car...

its all abt the speed, the higher the speed of your car the faster u gain points, i get high points coz i try to drift at speeds of over 200 mph in the first few corners of the track GVR !, it is hard to control the car at those speeds, very easy to hit the walls !

believe me it is possible !

I too am able to do it , but i loose on speed on the later part of the game and hence i an not able to score max.

Speed is the only way to get high drift scores.

frankly speaking in my 4M drift i have got max points in the start of my race on GVR later i earned very less drift

points as i am not able to maintain the speed.

1st - 1XX,XXX in 20% of the game.

2nd - 1XX,XXX in 80% of the game.

That made me reach 4M i am trying to increase that 1st part to get high drift score.

The key is good controller , high speed , Viper SRT 10 , manual gears.

lolz, i'll take mah words back :bleh: :bleh:

17 mil is jus around the corner, for now 15 mil is enugh for me on fortuna heights with the palmont pd1 cop car :p

@ Quad : u are responsible for this :D

herz the screenie :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• NFSC 2007-01-29 03-26-26-15.JPG
    NFSC 2007-01-29 03-26-26-15.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 161
ok, i'm pretty sure the PC and 360 versions of the game are made differently. i drive faster than arun does in his 7mil vid in the first few corners of GVR, and still only get 80,000 or so points. but anyway, i'm ranked 2nd of all time for GVR on xbox live.

wait until I get it for PC :)

I'm not that good at drifting, but I made a video of a 1.2 million point run at Kimei temple with the Viper. The nitrous causing flames out the side pipes looks cool. 2nd lap was better with a 500,000+ single drift in it.

ncktvp.wmv

snakebite said:
i would recommend the evo for doing circuit drift races, the viper has too much power for all the enclosed corners.
As mentioned, I'm not an expert, and the side flames from the Viper look cool. Will try out the Lancer Evo though.

Back