Nivyah Broadband plans

andrew327 said:
I have not yet got my connection :(, called them up day before yesterday and they said, it will be installed in 2 days. Today is the 2nd day. Hope i get it today.

which local cable operator is providing you with the connection?

Aces...

one need not use 24online client... just put your primary dns in web browser and you can login from the browser.. that's what i do on ssv broadllyn based 24online connection.

also.. 400kbps is very less compared to what one gets on lan/dc++

speeds on ssv based dc++ connection that i get ranges in 1-5mBps (8-40mbps)

@andrew327: u also getting :D , we can try to see if we can share stuff across....

am making the switch to 1mbps unlimited from next month from 2mbps capped.....:) another VERY good thing for me is - I do a LOT of uploads , FTP ( work related ) and i get twice the speed of download on uploads :O

thetechmind said:
@ Scorpy : take it !!!

sample test result for 2mbps on nivyah....

PS : speed might vary location to location though......

I also live in vile-parle but i get speed exactly 2 mbps and cable operator is charging 750 instead of 529 please help me.

What about the DC man. Is it there in some places or none at all. Does the connection require a router or is only through a cable attached directly to the lan port?

SUKS said:
I also live in vile-parle but i get speed exactly 2 mbps and cable operator is charging 750 instead of 529 please help me.

prices are different @ different locations mate. whatever the price is your cable provider will provide you with the same. However the price is right!

Also guys please don't ask / PM me asking which connection i'm on (for now atleast)- with all possibilities am testing testing something new :bleh:

68687602.png

distance ? what distance :p ....ahem!

no more delayed uploads! and no more slow remote transfers and no more slow terminal session transfers :clap:

Paid the money, said they will do the wiring in 7 days. Techmind the speed test is not treally an effective way to judge speeds, what are the speeds you getting on torrents, upload and download?

Aces170 said:
Paid the money, said they will do the wiring in 7 days. Techmind the speed test is not treally an effective way to judge speeds, what are the speeds you getting on torrents, upload and download?

i m getting ~200kBps after 11.00 m

and

~100 kBps in day time ...

it varies thou

Uploads re ~ 200 kBps

rahulmig said:
Guys how hey Provide the Net via 24 online Client or Web Page Login or DiaL UP...

its on dynamic IP

they crate username & password in Nivyah server ...

u may be on local cable operators lan ..

i think this based on dial on call service .. correct me if i am wrong
and its mac binded...

u ahve to create a dialer and use that username & password in service u have to write nivyah

hey you guys are really lucky to get speeds like this at such a low cost.............

should be showing these NIVYAH plans to airtel et al.

from what i remember tata indicom are giving 4 mbps unlimited at 9k pm. you are getting 2/4 mbps at 9k a year.................lol at that

@stormblast :- hey i live in khar west too, like arnd 20th road. i have applied for the connection. can u lemme knw hw mch time do these guys take?

bennysachdev said:
@stormblast :- hey i live in khar west too, like arnd 20th road. i have applied for the connection. can u lemme knw hw mch time do these guys take?

dont know yet. i applied for it on saturday. i am yet to hear from them.

i already have an exatt connection from local cable guy spearhead. hopefully nivyah provides from these same guys as they are good. i have heard that net9online in our area is v bad. i am located on 15th road.

keep me posted when you get your connection. lan should prolly work if we want to share data. add me on gtalk / msn.

Back