(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a reply so I'll try posting again
How much can I sell this laptop for?
Acer Aspire 5(A515-51G-571Z)
i5-8250U/GeForce MX150/4GB RAM(+4 added by myself = 8GB RAM)

Bought it at 50k, been used for 2 years but it's in pretty good condition, no warranty left.
25k to 30k.

How much can I expect for an iPhone 8, 64GB. Battery health is at 86%. Got it as a gift and bought from Dubai. I can arrange for box and I also have the accessories. Thanks and have a lovely day guys! :)
Still waiting on this. No problem with the phone. In flawless condition.

I don't know what you guys will think about this but I feel that it's better to get a brand new i3 10100F (4C/8T) available for about 7.8k than a used 6C/6T chip which is going for 9-10k in the market. You get more threads, you get warranty and a peace of mind. Performance difference in gaming is negligible. I will also go to the extent of saying that the i3 10100f is also a better buy than a used i7 7700 and the i5 10400f a better buy than a used i7 8th gen. You could invest the rest of the money to get a better graphics card.
So personally speaking, the i3 10100f will be my choice for my secondary build if I cannot get a used i5/i7 at a reasonable price. That's all.

how much to expect for iphone and its high-end cases
iphone 6 16GB in very good condition with 89% battery health -used by brother in germany for M.tech.

Similar product to consider although it is not as protective - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B010MVISUU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A21X0IZWUD6LOQ&psc=1

Ballistic Tough jacket
Red - used - condition 4.5/5.
White - unused - condition 5/5.
https://www.amazon.in/Ballistic-Tou...+iphone+6&qid=1598547675&s=electronics&sr=1-4
White - 1,800
Red - 1,500
1 - unused Ballistic urbanite glow in the dark - black green
https://www.amazon.in/Ballistic-Six...+iphone+6&qid=1598547692&s=electronics&sr=1-1

sale thread https://techenclave.com/threads/multiple-items-house-purging-sale-part-1-of-2.193588/

Last edited:
how much should I pay for this combo??

1. MSI 970 MOTHERBOARD
2. AMD FX8370
3. G.SKILLS RIPJAWS 16 GB DDR3 RAM 4*4
4. cooler master LIQUID COOLER

how much should I pay for this combo??

1. MSI 970 MOTHERBOARD
2. AMD FX8370
3. G.SKILLS RIPJAWS 16 GB DDR3 RAM 4*4
4. cooler master LIQUID COOLER
Legacy components and not even good ones at that. Probably suited only for basic tasks. I personally wouldn't invest any money on that cpu/board. This is a PoV as a potential buyer/user and not as a seller.
how much to expect for iphone and its high-end cases
iphone 6 16GB in very good condition with 89% battery health -used by brother in germany for M.tech.

Similar product to consider although it is not as protective - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B010MVISUU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A21X0IZWUD6LOQ&psc=1
I think the problem is your selling price is too high for an old model iPhone even if it's in good condition and also the fact that it's just a 16GB model. People might consider if it was at least 32GB. I think only those who wants an iPhone just for the sake of wanting/using an iPhone or someone who is new to iPhone will be interested even though 11k is way too steep for it. Though I don't know how much it should cost either. Anyway
someone got the 64GB model for 6k from olx a few years ago though it's condition was not as good as yours. The good thing is your iPhone is in very good condition physically. You decide.

Last edited:
Legacy components and not even good ones at that. Probably suited only for basic tasks. I personally wouldn't invest any money on that cpu/board. This is a PoV as a potential buyer/user and not as a seller.

I think the problem is your selling price is too high for an old model iPhone even if it's in good condition and also the fact that it's just a 16GB model. People might consider if it was at least 32GB. I think only those who wants an iPhone just for the sake of wanting/using an iPhone or someone who is new to iPhone will be interested even though 11k is way too steep for it. Though I don't know how much it should cost either. Anyway
someone got the 64GB model for 6k from olx a few years ago though it's condition was not as good as yours. The good thing is your iPhone is in very good condition physically. You decide.
Well whatsapp is discontinued on iphone 6 onwards ,so it has seriously depreciated ,if someone uses other app and has no issues than its ok , it could be good grandparent or parent phone if they are not into messaging etc ... sell differently :tonguewink:

I had no idea. I don't use iPhones. Anyway bottom line is his currently asking price is way too much. Not sure why some people here put up an extremely high price for an old item just because it's in good condition. Tech gets outdated quickly.

I had no idea. I don't use iPhones. Anyway bottom line is his currently asking price is way too much. Not sure why some people here put up an extremely high price for an old item just because it's in good condition. Tech gets outdated quickly.

my friend sold iphone 6 16gb mint condition for 7k locally last week.

Well whatsapp is discontinued on iphone 6 onwards ,so it has seriously depreciated ,if someone uses other app and has no issues than its ok , it could be good grandparent or parent phone if they are not into messaging etc ... sell differently :tonguewink:
Whatsapp was discontinued for iOS before version 9. If you are on 9 or later, it works for all, including iPhone 4s. :)

I just installed the latest security update for (i believe) iOS 12.4

Anyway, my price was revised to 9,000 in the thread. I guess I can bring it down to 8,000 now. Considering the condition and usage of the phone.
Especially the battery condition.
Any opinion on the price for the iPhone cases?

Any opinion on the price for the iPhone cases?
Can't say. Only people with iPhone 6 may be interested and that's a very old model. The chances of selling cases for old model phone (any phone) is very slim.
Give the cases affordably to whoever buys the phone imo.

Can't say. Only people with iPhone 6 may be interested and that's a very old model. The chances of selling cases for old model phone (any phone) is very slim.
Give the cases affordably to whoever buys the phone imo.
Isn't the case compatible with iPhone 6s as well? iphone 6s is still being used by many and iOS devices age well compared to android.
Also we need to take into consideration the quality of the case right?

I always believe no harm investing 1,000+ to protect a 10,000+ device for peace of mind.
Ballistic has been my companion since Moto G, nexus 4, iphone6, etc, etc

Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

Isn't the case compatible with iPhone 6s as well? iphone 6s is still being used by many and iOS devices age well compared to android.
Also we need to take into consideration the quality of the case right?

I always believe no harm investing 1,000+ to protect a 10,000+ device for peace of mind.
Ballistic has been my companion since Moto G, nexus 4, iphone6, etc, etc

Anyway, thanks for your opinion.
If the size and camera holes are all the same then yes it should help.
I've also used Spigen, Nillkin and other branded cases (I mean I imported two cases for my Moto E from the US) so I know how you feel about them but not everyone want to spend so much on cases tbh.
Anyway price them at the number which you think is fair.

How much should i expect of Hyperx alloy fps pro rgb (Silver Speed)?
Have bill box everything.
8 month warranty remaining.

Attachments

• A96B12C9-6437-4DA6-BA56-EE60B79E7167.jpeg
    A96B12C9-6437-4DA6-BA56-EE60B79E7167.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 25B2BDC5-33AE-405D-BE02-61039D3B76DB.jpeg
    25B2BDC5-33AE-405D-BE02-61039D3B76DB.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back