(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot.
Since I'm looking for similar parts it may awkwardly go the wrong way if I suggest how much I want to pay for them so I'll wait for his expected price first or wait for others to suggest instead lol.
PS: I also thought that guy was an american when I first contacted him long ago. Don't ask me why.

I would like a cost breakdown please. For clarity's sake.
@GreenGrawlix are you planning to sell them here or elsewhere?
Mobo- 8.5k processor -13.5k ram - 5k psu -3.5k cabinet -4k GPU 30k
Edit : I forgot these, HDD - 3-3.5k SSD : need to know which model

Last edited:
Ram would go for more I'm assuming? Sold 2 DDR3 8gb sticks for 4k late last year when I sold my own PC. This is a friend's PC.
What about the drives? 2k for the ssd +3.5k for the hdd? That's the going rate right?
Edit : I forgot these, HDD - 3-3.5k SSD : need to know which model
ADA XGP Gammixx 256GB S5 for the SSD

anyone? looking to buy used one from local dealer but need market quote
Single ones should be cheaper imo. dual channel ones are the good ones.
If its a quad channel then I don't know if there will be a performance gain from single stick ones.
Anyway if 8GB is going for 2k then 1k for 4gb? new price is almost 2k.

I think I misunderstood.
Ram would go for more I'm assuming? Sold 2 DDR3 8gb sticks for 4k late last year when I sold my own PC. This is a friend's PC.
DDR3 RAM's are costly. Might be because its rare. What is the WD hard disk model? EZRZ or EZAZ?

Last edited:
What about the drives? 2k for the ssd +3.5k for the hdd? That's the going rate right?

I assumed you bought the ram for cheaper than 8k, they used to be cheap. You could try 6-6.5k for ram considering they're now 9k and SSD 2k

I assumed you bought the ram for cheaper than 8k, they used to be cheap. You could try 6-6.5k for ram considering they're now 9k and SSD 2k
I bought my RGB RAM 3000Mhz for less than 6k. 3200Mhz should cost a hundred or two more imo.

I bought my RGB RAM 3000Mhz for less than 6k. 3200Mhz should cost a hundred or two more imo.
Ya it should be 7500 new but the same ones are going for 9k new. Not sure if ram prices have increased since I checked. Anyway I think 6k is reasonable if the prices did go up.

Also what's the correct cabinet model? If it's the 4k one then correct my price to 3k and if it's the rgb one then it's fine

Free ad btw:

Ya it should be 7500 new but the same ones are going for 9k new. Not sure if ram prices have increased since I checked. Anyway I think 6k is reasonable if the prices did go up.

Also what's the correct cabinet model? If it's the 4k one then correct my price to 3k and if it's the rgb one then it's fine
It's the rgb case

How much can I get for a Ryzen 5 3600-B450 MSI Tomahawk-8GB x 2 Gskillz Ripjaw 3200Mhz RAM-GALAX RTX 2060 Super Gpu-Adata 256 GB ssd-2Tb western digital Hdd-Antec Vp 700W psu-Deepcool Mattrexx 55 case?

Less than a year old PC
I would say 30-35k max for system without gpu.....and for gpu..it depends where you sell it and to whom....but 35k at min as per current market....but interest is getting down for gpu's i think...but i've seen it going for 40k.

Redragon K557 keyboard with otemu blue switches. It was bought from germany, iso layout. I guess it's 3 years old. Condition is 9/10. No warranty. They keys w,a,s,d,e,r,f,tab, l shift, l ctrl are smooth due to wear. I have the extra switches, key cap puller, switch puller as well that came with the keyboard.
Any idea guys? Looking for a quick sale

MacBook Pro 2019
Year and 3 month old
i5, 128 GB SSD , minor signs of fall of MacBook and touch bar is dead . Touch bar not aware exactly but I and ready to consider the worst then making false claim

MacBook Pro 2019
Year and 3 month old
i5, 128 GB SSD , minor signs of fall of MacBook and touch bar is dead . Touch bar not aware exactly but I and ready to consider the worst then making false claim
Assuming this is 13 inch. You should be looking at around 30k or so.
Do dvd writes removed from laptops have a market? If yes how much should I expect for them.
Not really, external ones do, and they go around 1-1.2k.

Sold mine around 6k, so that's the approximate you should be looking at.

25-28k or so I think
Its too high, I bought two consoles just now. One was a Gears 5 LE with all the Gears game for 23K shipped from Bangalore. It came with the box too and was over a year old. Then bought one more for 18k with shipping from Kerala, both there items were shipped to Chandigarh. So @mutant, 25k is too high a price. Both were bought from IVG forum. If there is nothing else than the storage and it is not an SSD either, so getting 22k to 23k would be better.

Its too high, I bought two consoles just now. One was a Gears 5 LE with all the Gears game for 23K shipped from Bangalore. It came with the box too and was over a year old. Then bought one more for 18k with shipping from Kerala, both there items were shipped to Chandigarh. So @mutant, 25k is too high a price. Both were bought from IVG forum. If there is nothing else than the storage and it is not an SSD either, so getting 22k to 23k would be better.
That seems more accurate. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back