(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the market for consoles has been weird and i haven't really been keeping track keenly so wait for someone else's advice too. this old reply says the pro for 20ishk but once i remember seeing regular(non slim,non pro) ones were going for 15-16 with 2 controllers. that market was a bit inflated so just make of it that the market can change regularly.

i sold mine ~may'21 for 15k with 2 controllers+all my games and i was happy with that price as i didn't use it at all.

Item 1: How much can I get for a White Samsung NP-N150-JP02 netbook purchased in the Middle East in 2010? It was upgrade to 2 GB RAM. Rest of it is the original configuration. Intel Atom N450 @1.66GHz.
It has 32 bit Win 7 starter installed and is in working condition except for some keys. Physically good condition. Original charger.
Item 2: How much can I get for my Linksys Wireless-N Broadband router Model WRT160N V3 in working condition with power adaptor?

Last edited:
how much is a ryzen 2400G worth these days? I think its over 3 years now so no warranty left. asking for a friend, I'm trying to see if its possible to swap the 2400g for a 3300x as friend has a discrete gpu.

What can I get for a slightly faulty out-of-warranty ATX 500W PSU? My 1660 Super was causing voltage spikes that were tripping the overvolt protection but successfully tested with a 1650 that did not cause any overvolt shut-offs even under heavy load

What can I get for a slightly faulty out-of-warranty ATX 500W PSU? My 1660 Super was causing voltage spikes that were tripping the overvolt protection but successfully tested with a 1650 that did not cause any overvolt shut-offs even under heavy load
Please don't sell a faulty PSU.
Even if you clearly disclose the defect, a noob might buy and use it to save some cash.
Next thing you know, you'll be getting blamed for ruining someone's first build.

Not to mention, the experienced users on this forum will (quite rightly) bombard your sale thread - as they did with someone trying to sell a Gigabyte PSU recently.

Please don't sell a faulty PSU.
Even if you clearly disclose the defect, a noob might buy and use it to save some cash.
Next thing you know, you'll be getting blamed for ruining someone's first build.

Not to mention, the experienced users on this forum will (quite rightly) bombard your sale thread - as they did with someone trying to sell a Gigabyte PSU recently.
Alright, understood. Just wanted to scrounge up some extra cash, but I guess with a new mobo and CPU I'll have enough spares for a full system lol, so I can keep it for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back