Nokia N8 Thread

One more message in dead state in my Outbox... total 3 Dead messages now... Any idea how to delete them???
Using Ovi PC Suite to reinstall the firmware(or software) is a option but I dont want to lose all my other settings and stuff.....

ya I am very positive that will work but only hassle is losing all settings, mails box setups, and messages... contacts and apps is not at all a issue... but still will give it a try....

@Nokia: one more reason to come up with the mega update quickly....

Update on the horizon guys, some of the users from countries around the world have got it. It's just a matter of time before we get it too. PR 1.1 ftw :D And hopefully more to come in the next month.

Well the PR 1.1 floating around the web is a Scandinavian release,know that we can flash it with any release.Wanted to know any features are added or deleted,like the phones from Hongkong have the Fm transmitter disabled :huh: .

Found this Photo Browsing App while surfing thorugh OVI store, Its still in Beta stage so i guess it is released only for testing purpose.
But its UI interface is far better than the current one.
Looks like it uses the same cover flow design used in music player.

It takes a long time on the very first run of the app to load all the pictures but then after it loads very fast. The transition between landscape and portrait also looks seamless. :)
It also has the kool magnify view too, when we long press a loaded image.

Go to Ovi Store: Nokia Photo Browser or search for nokia photo browser from N8 Ovi store.

I use BSNL 3G on my handset also.(nokia N8) to access the net. It shows very good signals compared to my USB modem, but the download speeds are not that good. Is there any way that I can check signal details on my handset?
Like on PC we have MDMA which shows us the LAC / CELL ID and signal strength in -dbm.
Is there any application available for this on Ovi Store?

Back