Nokia N8 Thread

Whatever Nokia has in mind..... I don't get it.....!!! :S

I mean, the N8 has landed straight in the lap of the N900.

Both are completely different phones but here in India, people would surely prefer the N8 over the N900.

And what about the C7? I guess it'll have to be priced atleast 4k below the N8.

So, ideally the C7 should land in the sub 20k price bracket coz anyway, the N8 is gonna trickle down soon.

I am still waiting to see what the grey market prices are like......!!! :p

dhruvrock2000 said:
Grey market prices are already hovering around 23.5k

I would still go with the official warranty n all...
No... no... I am not buying the phone.....

I too try to get the official warranty & stuff whenever possible......

The way Nokia has priced the N8, I was just wondering whether the grey market prices would make this a competitor for the N97 mini as well......!!! :p

EnigmatriX said:
I think Nokia N8 will give samsung wave a run for its money if it comes to the 20k range or less.
No it wont..... Coz the Wave has already disappeared from the Market....!!! :p

Even otherwise, the Wave is better Software & Hardware in my opinion...... excepting a few areas like the Camera etc.

Lolzzz :D

Saw it now... very cool.. I somehow like metal bodies..

loved the pieces of metal on my n97 mini so this was cool

if this was priced around 20~22k,.. ;)

if the cost on ebay is 24100 then if u subtract the 6% ebay fees then the price comes to around 24100-1446=22654 rupees which is quite a nice price for such a phone

khanvis2009 said:
its is priced at 21k now lol .. just checked with dealer in mumbai .. in the grey market its now 21k .lol on the 2nd day of launch !!
Lol.... That's news.....!!!

I am looking at the C6-01 for my Sister...... Hope it is launched soon.....

And Hope it comes at a price of 16-17k & my Sister will have one more reason to celebrate this new year......!!!

:D

Lowest on ebay.in is 24,250/-

Apply a 5% Coupon & the effective price comes to 23,037/-

So, 23k is a decent price for the N8 IMHO....

Expect it to drop to 20k by Diwali end.....!!!

:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dhruvrock2000 said:
C7 is expected to be around 18k so imagine the price of the C6-01 :)

Btw... i am loving my blue N8... Symbian has improved tremendously
That sounds cool..... My sister will freak out if she knows what plans I have for her new year.....!!!

BTW, Congrats on the N8.

Tell me, is the lock/unlock key/slider as flimsy as it was on the 5800, N97Mini or the X6..... (I hav used only these touch phones from Nokia).....

That slider is the thing I hate most about Nokia touch phones...... Why cant they have conventional push buttons like Samsung/HTC......??? :mad:

Back