Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

Thinking of buying Crysis Warhead for 7.49$ . Can somebody confirm if it will run standalone or if we need to have Crysis as well to play it ?

jc36lect3r said:
Last time they even had Crysis Wars in the deal... dull deal day :|
Well, bought it but checked just now on my Steam client. Crysis Wars is a part of the package :p

Today's (somewhat) worthy deals:
Brothers in Arms pack $10 (Great deal)
Dead Space $10.2
Amnesia $6.8
Quake collection $10.2

Mohit said:
I missed the Crysis deal. Just logged in to buy it and its back at around 22$ :(
Deals run for 24 hrs from 11.30 PM IST :p

viralbug said:
Today's (somewhat) worthy deals:

Brothers in Arms pack $10 (Great deal)

Dead Space $10.2

Amnesia $6.8

Quake collection $10.2
BiA - Definitely yes !! Bought it in an instant :p Awesome WW FPS for those who haven't played or heard about it !!

Alright, buying BIA today. Was tempted to buy Global Agenda yesterday but dont know much abt the game plus wasnt aware if any online servers for that are around so didnt buy it.

On a side note, tried to run BF:BC2 on my HP DV4T Lappy (nVidia G105M Video Card :p) at full settings and couldnt even execute a stab (lol), time for an upgrade I guess :ashamed:

That was an insult to the game :rofl:

Play BiA in order - Road to Hill 30 first (don't expect it to be great graphically but brilliant on realism and gameplay), Earned in Blood next and Hell's Highway (great game on gameplay and graphics) last

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

Is BIA really good? I'm not sure about buying it. Have already bought MW2, BF:BC2 from the Steam Sale and am not sure if I need BIA too. Is BIA's gameplay similar to MW2 or BF:BC2?

Its not. Involves lot of tactical gameplay rather than just running in and firing till your ammo runs out :p But the action is good and tough at times.

b_naresh said:
Is BIA really good? I'm not sure about buying it. Have already bought MW2, BF:BC2 from the Steam Sale and am not sure if I need BIA too. Is BIA's gameplay similar to MW2 or BF:BC2?
Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

ubergeek said:
i can get amnesia for a 4.80 as i already have penumbra the only thing is i dont have enuf money :(
Grab it I'd say. The best horror title I've played by far. If you liked the Penumbra series, you will love this one.

I was very very scared when I used to played this title - lights switched off and a proper set of cans, this one will make your pants wet in no time. Had to sleep in the same room where my roomie slept for almost a week due to the hangover! :fear: :ashamed:

^ I'm gonna be playing Amnesia soon after I'm over with a couple of games here. :p

Yes, BiA series is definitely awesome. Grab it fast if you haven't played. :D

Back