Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

crossbow said:
Wow, no one even mentions Plants Vs Zombies?
Never realized it was a tower defense game. These are fun and on top of that this game is highly rated as well. Will get it for sure.

New sales !! GTA 4 + EFLC for $10 only !! Great deal, grab it if you haven't played it.

Oblivion Goty with all expansions for $10. Good deal, although it was $8.49 last year. Still worth getting, if you don't have it already.

I picked up the BIA pack as well, worth it :D Didnt feel like getting anything else.

Desecrator said:
Grab it I'd say. The best horror title I've played by far. If you liked the Penumbra series, you will love this one.

I was very very scared when I used to played this title - lights switched off and a proper set of cans, this one will make your pants wet in no time. Had to sleep in the same room where my roomie slept for almost a week due to the hangover! :fear: :ashamed:
Erm.. :baby: :lame: :p

crossbow said:
Wow, no one even mentions Plants Vs Zombies?

I bought Plants Vs Zombies a year back from the Popcap website for 149 bucks. Original price is 199 and u get som 25% discount for joining up passport(you can opt out immediately after purchasing). Thats like $3! Insane price for the time

Today's deals:
GTA IV: Complete Edition - $10
Left 4 Dead 2 - $6.79
Left 4 Dead 2 four pack - $20.39
L4D + L4D2 pack - $15
Singularity - $25 (Has this game released in India?)
NFS: HP - $30
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY edition - $10

hunt3r said:
Erm.. :baby: :lame: :p
:ashamed:

You can say that but as long as you haven't played the game you know zilch about the level of intense scare factor we are talking of here. Doom 3, Dead Space, Silent Hill series, Fear et al are a walk in the park compared to this game. Read up a few reviews to know more about the game.

quick question- Will Steam honor Indian Debitcard as a mode of payment?

you will be able to buy with VCCs, Had done some transactions via HDFC (Debit Card) VCC when I did not have CC/paypal.

jerryelvis said:
quick question- Will Steam honor Indian Debitcard as a mode of payment?
No. even if it's a VISA.

I used my ICICI VISA debit card but got a 'bank has declined the card error'

_

Desecrator said:
:ashamed:

You can say that but as long as you haven't played the game you know zilch about the level of intense scare factor we are talking of here. Doom 3, Dead Space, Silent Hill series, Fear et al are a walk in the park compared to this game. Read up a few reviews to know more about the game.
Just kidding man, i know how scary it is..! Just pulling your leg, relax :p

i bougght the Stalker collection for 225rs iam a happy camper todays deals were Great especially if you are a strategy fan :D

Back