Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

hunt3r said:
I haven't played GTA either so was considering it, but the price isnt too enticing. Maybe i'll just wait till next year
Huh? GTA's price is very good actually. $10 for GTA Complete edition. Even at the indian price the boxed versions were worth it. At this price it is an absolute steal. If you havent played it yet and have a PC which can run it well, then it is a must buy at this price. Seriously.

viralbug said:
They've put up old deals again today, nothing new except for the Neverwinter nights 2 Platinum. :|
that is also old :p

totally meh sales today. I expected a lot on the last day :D

_

I'm done with the steam sales.

Bought :

Trials 2 Second edition $2.50

Torchlight $5.00

L4D2 $6.80

Empire + Napoleon GOTY edition $24.99

Gifts :

Received Sup Com 2 :D

And gave Company of Heroes Opposing fronts :)

^But, the one on sale is the NWN2 which was not made by Bioware.

My damages for this steam sale:

Winterbottom - 50 cents

FlatOut2 - $1

FlatOut Ultimate Carnage - $2

Mass Effect 2 - $10

Super Meat Boy - $3.75

Mafia II DLC - Jimmys Vendetta - $2.5

Mafia II DLC - Joe's Adventures - $2.5

Was really interested in getting PoP Forgotten Sands, but didnt get it because of Ubi DRM. Two days later, Ubi announces that the DRM is relaxed now!

Also wanted to get Bully, but when it went on daily sale it wasnt available in India.

Also got Chime and Mafia 2 for the treasure hunt.

But the best deal for me was Tomb Raider Anniversary for $1 on GreenManGaming.

Bought

Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum Edition $9.99

Just Cause 2 $14.99

Left for Dead 2 $6.79

Would have purchased Bethasda pack, but Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas was not available in Indian region.

Mafia II for 7.5$ on steam

Just saw this on steam, thought to share as this was not up on last steam sale (IIRC).

Offer ends thursday 4:00 PM PST.

it comes to 350 Rs approx. (cheaper than Indian retail box : 470 approx), get it and enjoy. :)

Re: 75% Off on Mafia Games on Steam

^ get it guys. Its a killer deal.
Borderlands GOTY @ $7.50 = 332 INR
And its has all the DLC's :D
And i bought it,

Request to Mods: Please change the title to Steam 2k Game Sales or something relevant.:)

^yup couldnt pass up on the Borderlands deal even though I dont have any plans of playing it currently. Got it as soon as I saw it.. :)

WOW! Amazing deal for Borderlands GOTY. This is definitely a deal you don't want to miss guys. The DLC content is worth so many hours of gameplay. Knoxx's DLC alone, has enough missions to keep you busy for days, not to mention going for second play-through to level up. :p

The people who buy the game out here could easily build a team of 4 people and go at it. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
WOW! Amazing deal for Borderlands GOTY. This is definitely a deal you don't want to miss guys. The DLC content is worth so many hours of gameplay. Knoxx's DLC alone, has enough missions to keep you busy for days, not to mention going for second play-through to level up. :p

The people who buy the game out here could easily build a team of 4 people and go at it. :)
How good is it for the single player alone?
Also does it have any chance of running on a c2d 1.8Ghz laptop with integrated graphics,4GB RAM?

It should run fine on an i5 750 with 5770 and 4GB right?

Re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

Threads merged and stickied!

Please utilise the thread for further announcement of Steam's daily deals, weekend deals, holiday sales etc. :)

Re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

Gannu said:
Threads merged and stickied!

Please utilise the thread for further announcement of Steam's daily deals, weekend deals, holiday sales etc. :)
Wouldnt it be better to have a separate thread for every set of sales, and merge it into the main thread once the sale is over?

(like there would be a thread for the 2k pack, or Christmas sales, once the particular sale is over merge it in)

Easier for those who dont visit the forum very frequently

Back