Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

HB PSN Capcom Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle

Sadly, can only be redeemed in these countries

Keys for the Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle will redeem on a PSN account from any of the following regions:

(US) United States

(CA) Canada

(MX) Mexico

(BR) Brazil

(CL) Chile

(AR) Argentina

(PE) Peru

(CO) Colombia

(PA) Panama

(CR) Costa Rica

(EC) Ecuador

(GT) Guatemala

(SV) El Salvador

(PY) Paraguay

(HN) Honduras

(BO) Bolivia

(UY) Uruguay

(NI) Nicaragua

Last edited:
That is a Playstation bundle. In fact many of the games are for PS3. Not sure how many people would find it interesting even if it were made available for India.
There was a PC Capcom bundle as well in the past which I got.

^^He already mentioned that its for PSN. I am interested & I think its a good move by them. The actual problem is except for strider none of the games are interesting for me. In fact humble bundle may not distribute console games like pc bundles mainly due to the price.

Last edited:
Some older titles of Physical discs going for as low as Rs. 99 on Flipkart. Tomb Raider (2013), NFS Rivals, Total War Attila, etc. But no return clause is mentioned.

Has there even been a Deals With Gold deal for the Watch Dogs DLC alone?

According to this site, Watch Dogs is on sale this week but either as the stand-alone edition or the complete edition, which already includes the T-Bone DLC.
http://www.thexboxhub.com/xbox-live-deals-gold-spotlight-sale-details-4th-10th-oct-2016/

I only need the T-Bone Grady "Watchs Dogs: Bad Blood" DLC and was hoping it was cheaper at one point. I think I've waited for over 8 months and this is the only time where a deal was "close" but not exactly the "Bad Blood" DLC I am looking for.

I want to buy FIFA 17 for PS4 and my friend is coming down from US on 1st of November. Can you suggest where can I look at to buy it cheap? Any deals and coupons that you guys are aware of? This is the first time I'm buying a game from US, so I don't really know which are the reliable sites, except Amazon, Ebay or BestBuy. But the prices on these sites aren't mouthwatering.

It was available for 2550 with discounts during the recent Flipkart n Amazon sales.. I dont think you will get it cheaper than that anywhere at the moment..
I want to buy FIFA 17 for PS4 and my friend is coming down from US on 1st of November. Can you suggest where can I look at to buy it cheap? Any deals and coupons that you guys are aware of? This is the first time I'm buying a game from US, so I don't really know which are the reliable sites, except Amazon, Ebay or BestBuy. But the prices on these sites aren't mouthwatering.

You won't find it at a lower price this early since it's not even been a month after release.
The lowest I could find was a used copy for $52 on Gamestop, you probably wont find one for under $45 until Thanksgiving, you might as well keep an eye out for local deals as @swagatrath mentioned.

I am waiting for the Steam Halloween sale to start,then will grab a lot of games. Was hoping for a good deal on Amazon for PS4 but did not come across any.

Steam Sale is going to start in a week or so,Halloween time. Hoping to grab a lot of games that i missed the last time.

Back