Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Guys I need battlefield 1,anyone has a card that works on origin??none of my do.

I will transfer the money to your bank account,can someone please gift me bf1?

UPDATE
i was declined bf1 by reaper shop,citing the way origin links work,
also g2a still has bf1 for 3.3k again no discount
origin also lacks a gift option so i cant ask anyone for it :banghead::banghead::banghead:

any good deals on this sale guys?
tbh i feel the winter sale will have ten times better deals,doom in 1k now,it was 1.5k last month.
and some games like arkham knight are just overpriced

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is Mere 1500 on G2A

The game is pretty much a piece of crap,multiplayer only has 15,000 players as opposed to 300,000~on bf1 and 50,000~ on Halo
and Microsoft recently refunded people who brought the game on microsoft store due to lack of players Rofl.

you can buy this for Kit Harrington,the game of thrones guy,he played the villain and has done damn good acting

There are a lot of good deals everywhere on account of Black Friday. Got Fallout 4 for 1000 bucks from Gameplanet, 6 hours later Amazon was selling it for $10. Winter Sale is only for Steam, where as all the online retailers are giving huge discounts now. Dishonored 2 was selling for $30, Civ VI was selling for $15. Historically speaking there has been no difference in Autumn and Winter sale discounts, so what you see now is what you will get in Winter Sale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/new/

There are a lot of good deals everywhere on account of Black Friday. Got Fallout 4 for 1000 bucks from Gameplanet, 6 hours later Amazon was selling it for $10. Winter Sale is only for Steam, where as all the online retailers are giving huge discounts now. Dishonored 2 was selling for $30, Civ VI was selling for $15. Historically speaking there has been no difference in Autumn and Winter sale discounts, so what you see now is what you will get in Winter Sale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/new/
civ 6 for 15?i will die bro,tell me where!!

Back