Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

mine is the same too mate...go to their site ibhejo and do an online chat...mention your order number and ask them current status of the order/shipment.

thy said it has arrived in their mumbai office..will give me a tracking no once thy r shipped :) ...
@swapy let us know once u get it ..where in mumbai r u located ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid 8854 for it from ibhejo after 500 discount. I paid 600 higher for the black since I did not want red and the black is not easily available. Still to get delivery. So it will be brand new, still in the box.
Don't want to ship it if I can avoid since it is a loss for both buyer and seller. So Mumbai/Pune buyers prefered.

@Emil do not sell it immediately. I just gave you the pros/cons of the device, but that does not mean you should not use it at all. Once you get the device, use it and if you do not like it, sell it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emil do not sell it immediately. I just gave you the pros/cons of the device, but that does not mean you should not use it at all. Once you get the device, use it and if you do not like it, sell it off.

thats right every device has its pros/cons.. i feel this a vfm phone at such a price :)

cant wait to get my hands on it this week :D

Emil do not sell it immediately. I just gave you the pros/cons of the device, but that does not mean you should not use it at all. Once you get the device, use it and if you do not like it, sell it off.
Hey it's not because of what you told me. I agree it is a great phone after tweaking.
I have mentioned the reason in the "how much can I sell this for?" thread. My daughter got herself a new iPhone 5 and is giving her iPhone 4 to my wife. So I don't need the Burst any more.

Hey it's not because of what you told me. I agree it is a great phone after tweaking.
I have mentioned the reason in the "how much can I sell this for?" thread. My daughter got herself a new iPhone 5 and is giving her iPhone 4 to my wife. So I don't need the Burst any more.

OK, understandable. And the front glass is broken, right?

Paid 8854 for it from ibhejo after 500 discount. I paid 600 higher for the black since I did not want red and the black is not easily available. Still to get delivery. So it will be brand new, still in the box.
Don't want to ship it if I can avoid since it is a loss for both buyer and seller. So Mumbai/Pune buyers prefered.

Please do not initiate a proxy sale here! This thread is not meant for that.

If you intend to sell you personal device, please create a thread in the Market section. I know this is a lot easier and many members would be happy to offload it from you, but please do not circumvent the rules.

^ Sorry. I was not aware of that. Anyway I am unable to create a thread in the market section until I have the phone in my possession so I will not be able to take any pictures to post.

finally got the phone .. courier ppl ( blue dart) charged my rs 400 as octroi n their clearing charges :(

its on android 4.04 do i have to root it ?

finally got the phone .. courier ppl ( blue dart) charged my rs 400 as octroi n their clearing charges :(

its on android 4.04 do i have to root it ?
me too got it today, half an hour ago, yet to check but dad says it looks old...sides seems bit worn out...:annoyed:
how is yours dude? and btw what is your location? i am from mumbai

EDIT :
Everything is fine and in pristine condition :D
Now it's time to go through threads on how to root it....btw people who have used high end fones....screen display isnt the best...may be because of pentile matrix used !!!

@girish925
dude mine is with gingerbread 2.3.5 !! i think you only have got it with ICS on board?

^ Sorry. I was not aware of that. Anyway I am unable to create a thread in the market section until I have the phone in my possession so I will not be able to take any pictures to post.

You can create a thread when you have the device with you.

Just recvd msg from iBhejo, stating that my order has been despatched for delivery from mumbai hub.....

Order No.: [FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45100987[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Dear km shamim,

Look out, your order is on its way! [FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your package, order no.: 45100987 has been cleared at customs and has arrived at our Mumbai hub. [/FONT]

Item type:

Item Description: Pantech Burst P9070 4G(Color: Red;Type: New;OS: Android;Camera: 5.0 Megapixel;Network: GSM)

It is dispatched thru this local courier: BLUE DART. The tracking number to track the package with the above mentioned courier is: 46250937600

If there is tracking number mentioned above, you can continue to track your package using your order number:[FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45100987 or 8001932557[/FONT]
*Please note this email is being sent to you as a courtesy to keep you updated. Actual updates on our tracking page may take up 24 to 48 hours to reflect.

We hope you enjoy your item! And always remember to CHECK your item before accepting it from the courier.

Please come back to www.iBhejo.com and leave us feedback.

Back