Pixel 6a launched

Pixel 6 is the real deal, 6a is noting tbh!
Camera wise definitely. Also RAM and space options. But a good upgrade for people who are using pixel 3/4a. Because of the exchange value
Camera wise definitely. Also RAM and space options. But a good upgrade for people who are using pixel 3/4a. Because of the exchange value
Edit: Exchange value has dropped now. Only 8.5K as opposed to 17k at launch time. So, no can do

Edit: Exchange value has dropped now. Only 8.5K as opposed to 17k at launch time. So, no can do

It'll likely go up again from 23rd.

Not a huge difference when it comes to the 6 base model.
Besides without any warranty, the 6 is riskier proposition. Once it turns into a lemon, it will always remain a lemon.

Which Pixel 6a case/cover are you guys using?
It might be worth mentioning that the Pixel 6a has a uniform camera protrusion at the back which does not cause an uneven wobble when the phone is placed on a flat surface (the phone would be very slightly angled up, however). As such, cases that don't make the camera protrusion flush with the flat back can also be good options.

Recently i purchased chargers as got 2 new phones
For my selection , 2 port charger was mandatory . USB C + USB A even if USB A was 18 Watt . Sometimes you do require USB A port even if all mobiles are USB C port and i didnt want to do running for a new charger . My MI power banks are USB A so another reason .

My selection list
1. UBON 45W Fast Charger CH-1000 - 1200/
2. Mi 67W Sonic Charge 1700-1800/
3. Kodak PA365 65W Adapter PD + Triple USB Wall Charger - 1800-2k/
4. AmazonBasics High Power 65W -1500/
5. Flipkart SmartBuy 65W -1300 -1500/
6. Samsung 45w charger - 2300 -3k

Now personal recommendation is 1 as using it . Bought from their website , had additional discount so got for 1200/
Next is 3 , if you can get it lower . I think saw it once at 1700/ . Keepa not showing it and as per Keepa lowest is 1800/
Ser 6 , Very good but too expenisve as one tend to lose or damage chargers quite often so didnt want to waste money
Ser 4 and 5 would be same IC sourced Chargers , Havent used it but reviews seem ok except dumbos trying to charge unsupported phones with PD and blaming on chargers
Ser 2 , Single USB C port so not in my buying preference . I want 2 ports , USB C + USB A

Well why miss the cables so
My favourite is only one here
Portronics Konnect L 60W PD Type C to Type C - 130-170/ ( Bought for 139/ and 170/)
Portronics Konnect L POR-1081 Fast Charging 3A Type-C Cable 99/ -150 ( Bought for 99/ )

Dont want to make another post
Somebody here had asked about cheap hardware key to secure Google account etc , a year back
I had purchased 4 of HyperFIDO Mini - U2F Security Key from 300 -375/ bucks to secure Google accounts . It never came back on Amazon .
Now i saw improved version of same is available on Amazon for 1050/ . Keepa shows lowest as 870/
Hyper FIDO Mini Pro U2F FIDO2 HOTP , https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0813YWZB2/
Do your own reseach before buying and dont blame me if doesnt work . Reviews says work with Google acounts so...
In between i also got a YubiKey 5C NFC so using that with above 2 as backup keys . One in car keychain and another in laptop bag with YubiKey 5C NFC safely secured in house

Mods can shift it if wrong section

Last edited:
Bought the 6a last week and love it! Ticks my main criteria for a phone- compact, great camera, decent battery life and good speakers.

Got it with card offer for about 29.5k. The only change I can't get used to is the lack of 3.5mm jack. Not keen on using USBC to 3.5mm since it feels like introducing more points of failure.

On the topic of chargers, my 19W normal fast charger which I've been using since 4 years charges the 6a dreadfully slowly with Adaptive charging. About 3 hours for 100%.

Will something like this solve the problem? I don't want to spend a lot on a charger.

Bought the 6a last week and love it! Ticks my main criteria for a phone- compact, great camera, decent battery life and good speakers.

Got it with card offer for about 29.5k. The only change I can't get used to is the lack of 3.5mm jack. Not keen on using USBC to 3.5mm since it feels like introducing more points of failure.

On the topic of chargers, my 19W normal fast charger which I've been using since 4 years charges the 6a dreadfully slowly with Adaptive charging. About 3 hours for 100%.

Will something like this solve the problem? I don't want to spend a lot on a charger.
No
get https://www.croma.com/spigen-pe2007...er-for-iphones-ipads-ach02691-white-/p/250587
before its sold out
Super Super Super better deal

Back