OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

@Nikhil Yes memtest stable :p... Forgot to click a pic...

@Darky... I know the targets... But you should also know that i am a n0ob... So dont expect too much out of me :bleh:...

Really nice oc there switch , how many hrs prime stable is it.

Whats the Vdimm at such tight timings.
Isnt that goldvx - boy i love the timings.

Can u post the mem read write benchies please.

Well... The proccy is prime stable at 2900 for around 8 Hours or so... I tested it on that long long time back... Ram is memtest stable @ 268... I am not in favour of long prime testing as i dont have proper cooling for either RAM or the Proccy... The benches were run out of cabby as i was cleaning the PC and decided to overclock for fun... Doing a prime stable test would have meant to leave the PC open for hours and i didnt wanted to do that as i am a neat freak and reassembling the PC for me takes a couple of hours... Let me get some proper cooling then i will do long stress testing :)...

The Vdimm was set to 3.6 for 268... According to darky it does 275 2-2-2-5 @ 3.6 but i had almost exausted my brains out getting at stable at 268... Man DFI sure has some RAM settings... Makes an ass out of you :p... And as for the read write benches sometime later mate... Its running at 225 @ 2-3-3-8 @ 3.0 as of now :p...

Harshal said:
If you have not really paid attention I think Optys (in general) are a good example of N chips... look how well they clock at stock Volts.
Switch, my man... you have been reading as well heh?? Nice info :D
Thanks to leets like you who directed me to that RD580 thread of chew* @XS from where i learnt this... As they say "Spread the Knowledge :)"

Darklord said:
Well here some of mine, :p

This is overall, :p

Sandra Bency,:bleh:

I take ur scores, and up them by:

merra9uz.jpg

Fun aside, darky, you need to take the latency down. 53+ ns is not so good for A64 architechture IMHO. Thats why SPi1M benefits so much from BH5, you get 35ns latency.

Also:

try and tighten down that MAL.... 9ns is gross overkill. maybe you need it for getting 285 Mhz on the ram, but i believe, a tighter 295x9 09:10 would be faster for you compared to your current setup.

also, Trrd is 7 is again overkill. can you pls tell why you have put such high values. i went the other route..... tightened them as hard as possible and got to a nice and fast 41 ns latency.

Tref = 3684 (100mhz 1.95u) might help you a bit also. try it out.

regds,

karan

Well thanks for your inputs karan but i never had the urge to achieve a score or so.I wanted to check what max my mem can do,thats it.

Yo guys check this out

Hey I know you fellas are dealing with diff stuff.. but since it was being done I thouhgt of trying it too :)

Old Everest score

New Everest 06 score still this can be improved...

Yes Darky, as I have told you more then once this OCZ are TCC5 and I guess I am not too lucky to get my hands on pure OC class TCCD :(

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to all :p

Harshal said:
Yes Darky, as I have told you more then once this OCZ are TCC5 and I guess I am not too lucky to get my hands on pure OC class TCCD :(
EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to all :p

Huh ??:huh: When did i deny it is TCC5 ? i just said, i am not sure....

But looking at those results i dont see any reason to regret having TCC5 instead of TCCD.

But then again great people are never satisfied with anything less than the best...:p

Back