OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

here are some small overclocks with my Foxconn NF4XK8MC-RS and 3000+ ... would love to go higher but in the BIOS , 250 X 9 is the max that i can go .. and i dont know how to OC through Clockgen n stuff. :( ..and also this is not an OCING board ...there are no vdimm n vcore options.. damn i cant even monitor the temps using Everest.

Did u memtest ur ram.

its running 1:1 with ur CPU.

What rams u have and whats the VDimm @ those speeds.

If its twinmos u shud be feeding atleast a 2.9 thru it.

Opteron 165 @ 2.66Ghz

why isnt my FREQUENCY and FSB : DRAM showing ??

cpuzpixel8oq.jpg
cpuzpixel21zx.jpg

@pixel, m8 its unconventional memory divider. thats the reason cpuz is not showing memory speed ( i wonder when the hell they gona fix cpuz for that ). Use everest, it will show correct memory speed.

Quad Master said:
Did u memtest ur ram.

its running 1:1 with ur CPU.

What rams u have and whats the VDimm @ those speeds.

If its twinmos u shud be feeding atleast a 2.9 thru it.

memtest stable for 6 hours ...i got bored then .. and i tested test #5 around 30 times without any errors .. btw i am using transcend 512 X 2 with samsung uccc chips.

system is very very stable. and uccc does not require more than 2.7v for 512 x 2 sticks ..for the 2gb kits it requires >2.8v to hit high speeds.

EDIT : where can i see the exact vdimm that is being passed through my ram ?? there is no option in the BIOS and i cant find one in EVEREST too ...iirc my board was specified as 2.6v for dimm's in the specs sheet.

tried some quick overclocking (no net for one hour :p) .. typical result.. ram isnt too steady with anything over 240Mhz (1T 3-3-3-7) .. has anyone done any better with their transcend sticks ?

Back