OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

Hmmmm...Most of the UCCC's that I've encountered here have done 242 atleast @ 3-3-3-8.

@Nikhil, how much does your UCCC do @ 3-3-3-8 ?

Freaky said:
Hmmmm...Most of the UCCC's that I've encountered here have done 242 atleast @ 3-3-3-8.

@Nikhil, how much does your UCCC do @ 3-3-3-8 ?
No idea :p ..... I forgot....let my exams get over....will take them for a spin then.

Anish said:
^^ IIRC you did 245 1:1 at 3-4-4-8 :p

yeah..... you are right but not in that way..... I Am running always in sync with the CPU...CPU is at 245 x 10 = 2.45 ghz.

RAM is at 245 3-4-4-8....

RAM does not do 3-3-3-8 at 245. Now things are flashing in my head.... IIRC, it maxed out at 240 or 242 at 3-3-3-8...

If I increase the timings to 3-4-4-8, I can do upto 265.... One stick actually does 275. the other stick is stuck at 265....

bottle said:
tried some quick overclocking (no net for one hour :p) .. typical result.. ram isnt too steady with anything over 240Mhz (1T 3-3-3-7) .. has anyone done any better with their transcend sticks ?
same thing here batli :p but mine does it @ 3-4-4-8 @ 1t :( maybe it likes your msi motherboard better :p
microns dont like asus boards :(

stormblast said:
got the ttbt. so increased the vcore to take it to 300htt :)

vcore - 1.525
temps - 47-48 load during prime

Another Opty going FX 57 speeds... 100 Mhz Short... But nicely done :D...

Btw storm... Did you notice CPU Burn in...

@ freaky - yes it needs the 1.525 vcore on the board i am using. it does 285 x 9 on stock vcore. but for 300 x 9 1.525 was needed. i think if i do this on a dfi it will touch 300htt with lower vcore. but i am not complaining. temps are very acceptable. also the ram i am using isnt that great. its 2 diff brands i am using but they work fine in dual channel.

@ switch - what cpu burn in are u talking about.

aiming higher but cant go higher i think. when crossing 300htt after the windows load screen it just restarts. maybe its the ram or could be the board limit. not quite sure. right now happy with 2.7ghz. running it 24/7 since 2-3 days.

stormblast said:
aiming higher but cant go higher i think. when crossing 300htt after the windows load screen it just restarts. maybe its the ram or could be the board limit. not quite sure. right now happy with 2.7ghz. running it 24/7 since 2-3 days.

increased the volts and checked?

@rave - increased volts of ram?. dont want to do lots of stuff with ram as it is 2 diff brands. 1 stick is twinmos & other is transcend. but they do work in dual channel mode.

Back