PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

i'm still on psgroove and FW 3.41 is it worht moving forward? idk how to update the psgroove also, is it just that we connect to pc and update?

dhruvrock2000 said:
You can change the next day..
and howz their delivery like? I mean do they take time in delivering? and Do I need to return first and then order.. or I order and replace with the existing one.

Delivery is great.. just click the game on the website, they'll come over the next day take the old game from you and give you the new one... totally cool people.

I'm on 3.41 FW Jailbroken and I've backed up about 20 games.

If I update to 3.55 and use Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW, will all the backups that were running on 3.41 work on 3.55 properly?

^well they should BUT if you read all tutorials and also notes from the cfw maker ... they suggest you delete any old game data ... but that means i think installed files and saves .. not the backups

m1h1r said:
I'm on 3.41 FW Jailbroken and I've backed up about 20 games.

If I update to 3.55 and use Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW, will all the backups that were running on 3.41 work on 3.55 properly?

Ideally, they should. You should also retain the original EBOOT.BIN files and the Self files, if you had used the modified ones for games which needed 3.50 firmware.

Hmm.. Anyone knows what happend to failOver team there were suppose to release the hack by EOM.

jojothedragon said:
What kind of a question that is? :S :bleh:

we use a back-up manager.

noob question, i guess. I thought people usually get it from torrent sites and dump it to internal/external HD. Did not knew about this capability of backup managers...:). Oh and btw, I do not own a PS3 yet, but plan to get it in a month or so (secondhand, of course).

Sorry if i offended you buddy. No offense meant. :) Feel free to ask if you need full details. The 1st time i jb'd my ps3, it took the whole day for me to figure out how to downgrade my FW and then install jb hex in it. We were all noobs once. :p

Back