PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

is there anyway to update the games daily??

there is awesome package manager which is used to update the games when an official update is released..

what i wanted was the regular updates in fifa 11 which would give me the latest squads and ratings for players..

thnx

kuld33p said:
Any idea how much space a fresh installation on a PS3 takes. I upgraded my HDD to 750GB and I got the system status as 640 (free)/690(total) GB space.

No games nothing as of now on PS3. Just flashed original firmware then kmeaw.

Anyone???????

Now this regarding Bulletstorm.

I am on KMEAW FW3.55. Just FTPed Bulletstorm onto the internal HDD. Using Multiman, loaded it. And just at XMB when i start to launch it, there comes a black screen and says 'Disc Ejected, Please quit and restart the game'. Did anyone else face this issue?

Googled it, and found out that other guys are facing this after ACt1. But in my case, i've not even launched the game yet.

And yes, i did have a disc inside.

I never faced this issue. In fact, this was the very first game I tried after installing Kmeaw's CFW for the first time. It worked straight away. Have you installed BDEMU.PKG?

^Nope,

Actually it is the first game for me too on Kmeaw CFW. Installed it yesterday evening only. Was using the dongle thing only till now. Checked my older backups, and they were working pretty fine. I have istalled only blacbox ftp and multiman. What all do it need to instal?

Gauge said:
^Nope,
Actually it is the first game for me too on Kmeaw CFW. Installed it yesterday evening only. Was using the dongle thing only till now. Checked my older backups, and they were working pretty fine. I have istalled only blacbox ftp and multiman. What all do it need to instal?
Then you definitely need to install the BDEMU.PKG file to get the back-ups working. Just google for this file and install it once. Then try running the game again.

Re: PS3 Jailbreak info needed

dredream said:
hi guys, just bought a PS3, has firmware 3.60, just wanted to is there any working jailbreak for it.
Check out ps3hax.net for all your queries on jailbreaking.

Gannu said:
^BDEMU.pkg. Download it and copy it to a FAT-32 formatted thumb drive and install it.
Ethan_Hunt said:
Then you definitely need to install the BDEMU.PKG file to get the back-ups working. Just google for this file and install it once. Then try running the game again.
seems like it is the problem with the copy i downloaded. Tried runing Crysis2 and it worked just fine without any glitches.

hey all i am on 3.61 fw and i just wanted to know if there was a way to install linux(preferably yellow dog) on my ps3.i dont have any particular reason as to why i wanna install linux on it besides that i just want to install it because it would be really cool.i am not worried about not getting to connect with psn.if there is a way please inform me how and possibly a few guidelines too.thanks,sudhanshu.

hey but what about some new about custom firmwares or some other os++ doing d job?i really wanted to do this and i also cant jb my system cuz its on 3.61.sigh i cant do anything thrilling with my system.damn how could they remove otheros function?**** you sony

^You could have done some research before investing in the console, if this was the sole intention. They removed the Other OS option with the introduction of the 3.21 firmware.

Back