PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

^Dude no one can answer that question .. "a month or so more " etc blah blah blah .. ull keep hearing it ... wait for it and follow these scene/news sites for info .

I have 4.00 . I am screwed, right?
<

got a 160gb ps3 from vijay sales..

though the date of import was July 2011, the salesperson there let me check the firmware version and fortunately, it was 3.50..
<

My PS3 Story GUYZ :

i have traded HD6970 with a brand new ps3 from ahmd (3.55 version ) played Execlusive games oF ps3 for one months and have to sell it to a frnd of frnd
<
cause of frndship and looking for new locally here with 3.55 Ps3 but thre is no stock all over in my city and as well in ahmd
<

Today I got a call from a Frnd and told me that he is need tax invoice of 16.5k of some it firm in my city i wanna check my luck and go to sony store and thre was one 160gb lying in corner i prayed a god plz make it 3.55 and it was
<
so i take bill 16.5k and gave that firm and insantly he gave me cheque of 16.5K and i got a PS3 on 3.55 160 brand new
<
without paying a single rupee and my frnd told me enjoy PS3 and gave him 16.5k whenever i want
<

So all my frnds who is looking for 3.55 thre is one more 320gb with move @ 19.5k + shipping @ actual with bill PM ME
<

I think it downgrades from 3.7x, though i might be wrong.

You can downgrade from 4.00 as well. And can dual boot between 3.55 CFW and 4.00 OFW if you have 2 HDD's and a ESATA dock.

But you have to check if your console is compatible or not, an "E3 compatibly List" search over Google should help you.

#vikid, Is that two externals(formatted in FAT) + a dock in addition to the dongle itself? and a compatibility to boot...???

BTW, Compatibility: All NOR devices downgradable to 3.55. Check this list to find your minimum downgradable FW.

#vikid, Is that two externals(formatted in FAT) + a dock in addition to the dongle itself? and a compatibility to boot...???

BTW, Compatibility: All NOR devices downgradable to 3.55. Check this list to find your minimum downgradable FW.

Nope, One is the existing internal drive and the second one is the extra.

When you install the E3 Flasher board, it goes into the SATA jack where the internal drive resides and takes up all of the drive bay space forcing you to connect the existing internal drive through ESATA. Now if you get the Limited edition E3 Flasher, you get a ESATA dock bundled with it. (Everything for approximately 6k shipped here in India). The E3 Flasher which retails for approximately for 4.8k does not have the dock bundled.

Also the E3 Flasher control panel takes the place of he plate where the Logo plate is present. You can connect external HDD's using a Esata cable.

The best part is that the dock which comes bundled also supports the 3.5" drives. upto a maximum capacity of 2.5TB
<

Or you can use the one you have.

After you are done downgrading and setting up the dual boot and blah blah...all you need to switch firmwares is flip a small switch - pop in the corresponding HDD and boot!
<

Back