Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

mummy tomb of the dragon emperor .. god awful movie.. what is wrng with these mummy ppl they should hve left it at part 2 ... god i still cant believe i wasted 2 hours of my day watching this peice of crap.. 1/10

Se7en
8/10

satanofgamers said:
mummy tomb of the dragon emperor .. god awful movie.. what is wrng with these mummy ppl they should hve left it at part 2 ... god i still cant believe i wasted 2 hours of my day watching this peice of crap.. 1/10
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoa! Christina Bale week i suppose.....isnt this guy ridiculously good.....American Psycho is psychotically funny and i loved him in that role. "need to return some videotapes!" Funny shit the way he says it at odd times. Now u know why my dp is wat it is....

I watched Kungfu Panda IMAX for the 2nd time and loved it all over again - 9/10. Still the second best movie of the year after The Dark Knight.

Jodha Akbar (On dvd) - Phenomenal performance by Hrithik Roshan (This guy is too gud) as Akbar and Aish Rai rose above my expectations and delivered a praise worthy portryal. Music by the genius A.R.Rahman is masterful as usual. Jashn-e-Bahara is stuck in ma head and wont go away.Chk out the soothing and underestimated Khwaja Mere Khwaja - Instrumental version.Its simply soul food. The audio on the dvd is very aggressive for a Hindi movie.The video couldve been better IMHO. This movie deserves to be released in HD.(blu ray)

and Taare Zameen Par (2nd time again on dvd this time with family) which had a bigger impact on me this time arnd. The movie is very elegantly made, moving performances frm the kid Darsheel,Aamir Khan & Tisca Chopra with incredible songs,background score,script and has some really heart-touching scenes which had me on the verge of tears. To be really honest, the song "Maa" had me wiping off tears inconspicuously b4 any one frm my family could see me in that state.*clears the lump in his throat*. Hope this movie wins the much awaited Best Foreign Film Oscar - 9.5/10

Have also bought the dvd of Sarkar Raj. Havent watched the entire movie again but tried it on my HTiB for a few mins to test the A/V quality and its really good again by Hindi DVD standards. The movie has very interesting and innovative camera angles frm wat i remember frm the movie theater. Finally the quality of Hindi movie dvds seems to be going in the rite direction. Well done T-series and BIG home video.

QUOTE=Bluffmaster;924974]Rescue Dawn : 8/10

American Psycho : 8/10

The Machinist : 7/10

3:10 o Yuma : 9/10[/QUOTE]

Wall-E
Stupid theatre screeend it one hour late. They didnt even tell how long it'd be delayed. then as compensation, they gave everyone free popcorn. stupid part was that everyone used the delay to buy themselves popcorn, adn thse guys gave it away for free after almost EVERYone bought popcorm.

oh, and the movie..
excellent movie. 8/10. Could've been much funnier, but then it'd have moved away from the main theme. would've given it a 9, but the ending could've been made smoother.

oh and does anyone know about the magician/rabbit short animation that was screened prior to the movie?

Back