Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Ratatouille

9/10 - awesome movie, again simplicity over "teh kewl"

Just a notch below Wall-E IMO

Disney-Pixar seem to be returning to classic-feel animations :eek:hyeah:
The Usual Suspects - 9.5/10

Excellent film with one of the best end twists ever, too bad i knew the ending beforehand :(

Captain Corelli's Mandolin - 7.5/10 - A very underrated movie. Didnt know Christian Bale was in it until i actually saw him in the movie which came as a pleasant surprise. Penelpope Cruz showed she can act. Nic Cage was alrite.

Batman Begins (HDDVD) - 9/10 - Well, the second best Batman movie after its successor The Dark Knight. Nuff said.

The weekend was spent watching the trilogy:

-The Silence of the Lambs - 9/10
-Hannibal - 7/10 [Gore alert!!!]
-Red Dragon - 7/10

Splendid performance by Anthony Hopkins esp. in the 1st movie.

Expecting a fourth part. :p

Does anyone think Abhishek Bachan's look in Drona is heavily inspired by the Prince of Persia video games? I saw the trailer and thought it's the Indian version of Warrior Within.. Wearing a tunic, jumping around, swinging a big sword..

The Last Samurai - 8/10
Its a really really beautiful movie, a watch when you are in mood to watch some slow, beautiful and meaningful movie. Do watch once.

The Love Guru - 4/10
A dissapointment.

Tritan+Isolde - 7/10
Give it is skip if you dont like movies based in the history or middle ages.

techster said:
Does anyone think Abhishek Bachan's look in Drona is heavily inspired by the Prince of Persia video games? I saw the trailer and thought it's the Indian version of Warrior Within.. Wearing a tunic, jumping around, swinging a big sword..

We don't believe in being inspired. We only believe in shameless copying.

drona1.jpg
Prince_of_Persia_-_Warrior_Within_Coverart.png

SEE??

Almost forgot
No Country for Old Men - 8/10
Nice acting by Javier Bardem

Back