Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

cyberjunkie said:
We don't believe in being inspired. We only believe in shameless copying.

drona1.jpg
Prince_of_Persia_-_Warrior_Within_Coverart.png

SEE??
LOL.

Mainstream Indian Film Industry is possibly the worst of the worst out there.
But parallel IFI is on par with the best of the best out there.

Kidnap - 8/10

there are really hot seance in the movie & has a good & a orignal storyline! ! !

went 2 see the night show yesterday. i thought it'll be difficult 2 get d tickets of d show but was hoping will. when we reached there there was no line in front of the ticket counter. wow! ! ! that was wierd, becuase usally there is a big line whenever i had gone. this was the first movie i hav gone after my exams & d bomb blast. when i entered the hall, more than 3/4 of the hall was empty. sadly ppl hav got scared & started not going out after the bomb blast! ! ! !

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle - 7/10

Die Hard 4.0 (720p HD) - 6/10

Transformers (720p HD) - 9/10 This movie only deserves to be watched at HD quality to truly appreciate the level of detail in every character.

Get Smart - 7/10

mavihs said:
Kidnap - 8/10
there are really hot seance in the movie & has a good & a orignal storyline! ! !

went 2 see the night show yesterday. i thought it'll be difficult 2 get d tickets of d show but was hoping will. when we reached there there was no line in front of the ticket counter. wow! ! ! that was wierd, becuase usally there is a big line whenever i had gone. this was the first movie i hav gone after my exams & d bomb blast. when i entered the hall, more than 3/4 of the hall was empty. sadly ppl hav got scared & started not going out after the bomb blast! ! ! !
No.....Kidnap is a stupid movie which has got a 1 star rating in the papers :p

The Godfather: Part III (1990) - 7.5/10

Sad that this one couldn't live up to it's predecessors...Pacino was still brilliant though!

Get Smart - A good time pass movie ... Steve Carell does an awesome job, and we have eye candy in the form of Anne Hathaway. An added bonus is Rock and Khali for WWF / WWE fans :p

All in all, a neat one time watch

You don't mess with the zohan ~ 6.9/10 (it was fun!)

Y tu mama tambien ~ 8/10 (a pleasant surprise)

About Schmidt ~ 7.9/10

Wall Street ~ 7.5/10

Eyes wide shut ~ 7.5/10

Back