Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bluffmaster said:
Rescue Dawn : 8/10

American Psycho : 8/10

The Machinist : 7/10

3:10 o Yuma : 9/10

Christian Bale movie watching spree? :bleh:

Seen all of those myself.. Quite excellent.. American Psycho was a bit disturbing though.

EDIT -- Saw Hitman today. Good lord, what a terrible movie. I love the Hitman games, and found the movie vacuous and devoid of any element that makes the Hitman games cool. There wasn't a SINGLE "silent assassin" type hit, the whole movie was filled with over-the-top violence and stylised fights. 0.5/10

^^^
+++1

Though i wont rate is so low.. But i was surely disappointed being a huge Hitman fan...

They should have taken some of the plot ideas from actual Hitman Games.. Atleast that would have worked instead of making it out and out Action flick..

THE STING (1973),8/10. watched it just day before yesterday. Paul Newman, one of the greatest actors of all time. coincidendently, he died yesterday of cancer(age 83). RIP.

dipen01 said:
^^^
+++1

Though i wont rate is so low.. But i was surely disappointed being a huge Hitman fan...

They should have taken some of the plot ideas from actual Hitman Games.. Atleast that would have worked instead of making it out and out Action flick..

Yeah seriously, they could have spent some time in actually developing the character. The movie must have been especially confusing for non-gaming audiences. Instead of showing how badass Agent 47 is by showing a carefully planned, well-executed hit, all you get is people TALKING about how dangerous he is and how they have been pursuing him for several years etc etc.. Not to mention the silly action :no:

Well I'm done ranting for the day :)

Seher 7/10

Very nice movie, it touches me every time I watch this movie. Plot is based on UP gangsters and political corruption.

Arshad Warsi has done exceptionally well in this movie. Pankaj kapoor was just great as always, actor like him make me feel bollywood still have serious actor who does real acting and justice to their role, I wish Shahid could have learned something from his father rather then just grooming his hairs.

Back