Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

MI: RN - Quite enjoyed it. 7 or 8 /10.

Typical MI spygiri & cat & mouse type of story that (sort of) keeps you guessing. Good, interesting set pieces, though one could say there wasn't a large, grand action sequence that went kaboom! . Yet I personally wouldn't complain. Also, this lacked the tense moments that have graced some of the movies in the franchise earlier. Good to see a strong female lead. Decent sprinkling of humour. Refreshing break from the spate of recent formulaic superhero movies that Hollywood has been churning out. All in all, an enjoyable flick. It may not be the best of the franchise but definitely worth the price of admission. Makes me wish for another sequel (unlike Fast & Furious or Matrix, :)).

PS: I missed the beginning of the film actually. So the rating is despite that.

PS#2: Glad to finally see a movie in 2d. May 3d burn in hell!

Last edited:
Fantastic Four :eek::eek:...

@kidrow.. Y0u have to go with the reviews this time. ;);)
Happy that I'm in agreement with the critics & popular opinion. :). It's a rarity these days, but warms my heart when it does happen every now & then... :)

Since you haven't rated it, I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet.....

What about Fantastic 4?

Happy that I'm in agreement with the critics & popular opinion. :). It's a rarity these days, but warms my heart when it does happen every now & then... :)

Since you haven't rated it, I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet.....

What about Fantastic 4?
Not going to watch it. Savings of 200 bucks this month. Yay!!

Apparently it's the worst comic book adaptation since Green Lantern, heck people are saying Green Lantern is a masterpiece compared to this.
After your comment, just googled & saw that it has been universally panned. That is indeed :eek::eek: worthy. Can't remember the last time a big budget movie unanimously received such low scores.

I think I'll still go & watch it all the same. Now I'm curious - 'How bad could it be?!' .....'I walked out halfway on GotG. Is this worse?!'

When is it being released in India? 21st Aug?

Chotushkone - 2014/Bengali : 7.5/10

One of the finest Indian movies. A gripping thriller, nicely presented.
Basic plot line - four directors are asked to wok together on a single movie with four different stories of their own with a common theme - Death. And those stories are awesome. Alongwith runs the main story with another strory shown occassionaly like flashback.

Acting - amazing performance from all the actors.

I would have rated more, but I wasn't satisfied with the climax. Still I would recommend it to movie lovers.

ps: I am not bengali. I understand a little. watched with eng sub.
Source??

Fant4stic was doomed, pun intended, the moment they came up with this dumb stylization. It was also rumored that the director came on sets completely drunk so I am not sure if anyone even had hopes for this movie.

Saw a couple of movies over the weekend

Ant-Man - Standard paint-by-the-numbers marvel flick. 7/10

Inside out - 9/10 Pixar really nailed it with this film, it is not outright as funny as some of their other films, but has an excellent setting and plot, and the best part is there only minimal exposition of plot points.

Gotta can you list some good cult Bollywood movies

I often feel alienated when guys reference some dialogues from old movies...

The only movie I have watched is sholay..

Any movies whose dialogues are famous and has cult following doesn't necessarily have to be a good movie..

Picked out..
Deewar
Anand
Any more

Last edited:
Back