Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Deadpool 3– 2.5/5
Didn't click with me. Watched the movie in Hindi and found the humor quite crass and non-well-placed. I have no problem with using gaalis and all, but they used it just for the sake of it. Like the cheap OTT shows use to get eyeballs from audiences who find use of gaalis as top-tier comedy.
Why Hindi ? The movie’s jokes are all insider stuff from previous movies plus MCU and partially DCEU, and these are lost with any translation.
Do watch it again as intended , preferably in IMAX 3D as it has frame breaking sequences which look epic.

Why Hindi ? The movie’s jokes are all insider stuff from previous movies plus MCU and partially DCEU, and these are lost with any translation.
Do watch it again as intended , preferably in IMAX 3D as it has frame breaking sequences which look epic.
My friends were adamant on watching it in Hindi, I will give eng version a try.

Rautu Ka Raaz ... till end you will not able to guess who did the crime.. (can watch with family 9.9/10)
Operation Java (can watch with family 9.9/10)
Tera Kya Hoga Lovely (can watch with family 9.9/10)

Last edited:
Few blood scenes could have been avoided as they don't fit in the realistic pure action hand to hand combat but I liked Ghost Rider style death that was fun
Also remake rights have been obtained by John Wick team.

Yes, true. Some of the gore was exaggerated. But man the close quarters combat was so hard hitting and satisfying!
Sometimes i felt like hitting a punch myself, the last kill was so satisfying. I was thinking why did he left the hammer that would do more damage but the punches were so satisfying.
Also remake rights have been obtained by John Wick team.
Finally we can say they copy Indian movies (Lets not talk about how many we did haha)

A Quiet Place: Day One (2024): 7/10
Prequel for the Quiet place which covers the day one of alient invasion. Great characters but fear factor less than the first two movies.
Overall weakest among the three movies but a good watch.

Lisa Frankenstein: 6.5/10
(wouldn't recommend watching with family/kids but perfect date night movie)

Great dark comedy & thriller. Third act was a bit slow but overall very enjoyable movie. Can see this becoming a classic of this genre in a few years. Very Tim Burton-esque plot, settings, shots and characters. Definitely worth a one-time watch at least.

Watched Deadpool and Wolverine for the 3rd time at Imax. Absolutely love the movie. Some jokes are timeless.

Go Goa Gone: 8/10

Had no expectations going in but the most fun movie I've had watching a movie in a while. Amazing fourth wall break and self aware moments; and honestly felt ahead of its time for something released in 2013.

Go Goa Gone: 8/10

Had no expectations going in but the most fun movie I've had watching a movie in a while. Amazing fourth wall break and self aware moments; and honestly felt ahead of its time for something released in 2013.
GGG is a seminal movie. Watched it multiple times and still holds up.

A Quiet Place Day One: Fine movie. The other ones set the bar so high so it is difficult. A bit loose at places too. 7/10

Bad Boy 2024: Lol. Okay one time watch. 6/10

Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha - 5/10

A feverishly paced movie which leaves you feeling very low. Towards the end the story got pretty predictable and the twist lacked the shock effect. The acting in the emotionally driven ending sequence by Devgan and Tabu was excellent though.

A word of fair warning about the movie: If you are looking to watch a light, feel good romantic movie then this is not the movie you want to watch. This will leave you quite depressed in the end.

Last edited:
Back