RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to what vikid said.. will work out cheaper aswell as these if u ship em via cargo surface..
also since these cars take upto 6 batteries each.. any1 starting a recharageble batteries G0? lol or find out weather the cars come with a charger??

@Giridegr8, thanks for doing the calculation.

To ALL:

I have forwarded the consolidated list to importers. They will arrange the items by tomorrow.

If you guys are ok with dividing the order city wise, it will save some money for you guys in shipping charges. Also, it will save my work :p, need not do individual packing.

Please guys decide fast and Post.

I will try to get the weight of individual items by today evening, so that you guys can calculate the shipping charges.

anyone here from bbsr?? i will be in bbsr after 19th.group shipping is a good idea but mine needs to be shipped separately i guess.

Well for starters ...

People from Delhi / NCR /NOIDA region ... PM me you exact location.

Asa we have all the details... we can decide where and whom to get it shipped to.

Similarly others can collect the data for their respective regions.

hope this helps.

Also OP if possible please add this info to the first Post. Since we to get this through asap.

My Location Mumbai
Andrew327 | 26400 | 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Black) | 1 | 950 | Mumbai
Andrew327 | W3131 | R/C Drift Car | 1 | 580 | Mumbai

brrrr...too much info to process....
i want a drift car...can you tell me what will be price shipped to navi mumbai and where and when i make payment?

^

GO is closed :p

My Location Mumbai

How many guys from mumbai.pm me your location details.

Keep pm title

"RC Group Order"

while pming me your location details.

My Location is Dwarka (delhi) . I pmed to Vikid as well..

For group shipping I am ok as long as it is not 30-40 Km from my place... otherwise it will cost more than individual shipping ... I guess we further need to divide into 2-3 region for delhi at least ...

Even I can accept group shipping if everyone can pick the items from my place...

gmano said:
I have added all the requirements posted till now.

I have started preparing a consolidated requirement list, to be sent to the importer now. If you could add your list now, I can add it. Waiting till 3PM means, I have to send the list only tomorrow to the importer. Which means, further delay in GO :p.

missed it , maybe there can be a part 2 :cry: if u can consider my entry let me know.....:no:

Hey,
thanks for confirming my order.
(black yellow watever man, no issues :eek:hyeah:)

i am in mumbai(mira road)
i am pm'ing "d@rK nEmEsIs " about my details.

looking forward for the payment (i mean delivery :clap:)

- kha!ee!

hey gmano!

i dint get any transfer details !!
am i missing anything here??

waiting for your word.

-kha!ee!

^^^

I need to know the shipping cost, before I could ask you guys to pay. So I am waiting for you guys to decide on combined shipping. Also need to get the weight of individual items, so that shipping charges can be calculated.

I will be sending the payment details, only when shipping cost is added to actual cost :)

gmano said:
^^^
I need to know the shipping cost, before I could ask you guys to pay. So I am waiting for you guys to decide on combined shipping. Also need to get the weight of individual items, so that shipping charges can be calculated.
I will be sending the payment details, only when shipping cost is added to actual cost :)

Shipping cost fro this items will be calculated on the basis of Volumetric weight... So for actual shipping cost you need to have dimension of cartoon...

This is because this item are very less in weight and very big in packaging...

1* W3126 Drift car

This is only order from Kolhapur, so you have to ship it to me indivisually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back